But wouldn't you be under an NDA if you did have a Passport in for testing??

If a Verizon version of the Passport existed, I would be out of the NDA by now anyway. The NDA only lasts till the announcement is made and it would have been announced already if it was going to happen anytime soon.

The NDA would prevent me from saying that it is coming if they do start talking about it soon, but nothing is preventing me from saying that there has yet to be a single word said to me about the BlackBerry Passport on Verizon Wireless, which leads me to believe that it won't be happening. If it does happen, it won't be any time soon. Testing takes a while to complete after all.
    09-27-14 08:58 PM
    If a Verizon version of the Passport existed, I would be out of the NDA by now anyway. The NDA only lasts till the announcement is made and it would have been announced already if it was going to happen anytime soon.

The NDA would prevent me from saying that it is coming if they do start talking about it soon, but nothing is preventing me from saying that there has yet to be a single word said to me about the BlackBerry Passport on Verizon Wireless, which leads me to believe that it won't be happening. If it does happen, it won't be any time soon. Testing takes a while to complete after all.
    it all depends on the terms of the NDA so this is false.
    09-28-14 10:59 AM

09-28-14 11:04 AM

Cool that you are the only person that gets this access. Since you haven't heard about it or seen it then it doesn't exist.

Posted via CB10
    Moopusmaximus likes this.
    09-28-14 11:07 AM
    I tweeted Verizon about the Passport, they didn't reply but about 10 minutes later AT&T responded enthusiastically saying that they'd have the Passport and giving me a link to find out more.

I encourage everyone to do the same. Best case scenario it's getting Verizon's attention. Even worst case, it's at least getting AT&T's and maybe they'll be more inclined to have working display models and teach their reps about the phone etc.

Posted via CB10
    raino and Witmen like this.
    09-28-14 11:33 AM
    that @att pressure at the end of my tweet lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-28-14 12:51 PM
    Not a fan of white but if that is the only way VZW gets it then I am all in.

Posted via CB10
    Tough call... . I've always preferred a black phone too

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 01:03 PM
    Cool that you are the only person that gets this access. Since you haven't heard about it or seen it then it doesn't exist.

Posted via CB10
    I never said that did I? I'm just trying to be helpful, but whatever.
    09-28-14 01:57 PM
    Cmon kittens lets be civil, we all the same ppl wantn passports. If vzw's stupity causes us to turn on each other. They win

09-28-14 01:59 PM
    I tweeted Verizon about the Passport, they didn't reply but about 10 minutes later AT&T responded enthusiastically saying that they'd have the Passport and giving me a link to find out more.

I encourage everyone to do the same. Best case scenario it's getting Verizon's attention. Even worst case, it's at least getting AT&T's and maybe they'll be more inclined to have working display models and teach their reps about the phone etc.

Posted via CB10
    This is what everyone who wants the passport on Verizon should be doing. Just like how Rogers was going to pass on the Z30 at first, plans can be changed if they see enough demand for it.
    09-28-14 02:01 PM
    This is what everyone who wants the passport on Verizon should be doing. Just like how Rogers was going to pass on the Z30 at first, plans can be changed if they see enough demand for it.
    Yup and as stated hit both vzw, vzwsupport and bbrry in the same tweet.

09-28-14 02:03 PM
    Was AT&T quick to respond because the exclusive is temporary and they want to get as many people as they can? Makes me wonder...
    09-28-14 02:04 PM
    Does att have passports yet even?

09-28-14 02:05 PM
    Does att have passports yet even?
    Not released yet, but if AT&T is tweeting about it, the release must be close.
    09-28-14 02:32 PM
    Not released yet, but if AT&T is tweeting about it, the release must be close.
    Upon asking i did alittle research, scouring the att forums the buzz seems to be release will be in two days, if thats the case thats when i'll have my passport xD
    09-28-14 02:34 PM
    Maybe and maybe not but I can tell you if AT&T does have an exclusive deal it will be for at min 6 months.

Therefore you won't be seeing a CDMA, Verizon branded version anytime soon, if at all. That's not a false statement but rather a reality. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    stooy leown likes this.
    09-28-14 05:05 PM
    Honestly just ignore them as they are frustrated/disappointed ... that and they are simply in denial about not having a CDMA version let alone a branded Verizon Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Witmen likes this.
    09-28-14 05:10 PM
    Was AT&T quick to respond because the exclusive is temporary and they want to get as many people as they can? Makes me wonder...
    Yeah maybe, their speed surprised me considering I didn't even mention AT&T in my tweet. It's like they're screening for similar tweets.

All the more reason to keep putting pressure on Verizon!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 05:23 PM
    What was att's response? I tweeted them, and they said no info at all. So WTF.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.0.1154 - CB10
    09-28-14 05:33 PM
    I know you are. Just trying to be positive.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 07:04 PM
    Well I'll be going to my local AT&T store, even though I'm a Verizon customer, just to fondle the Passport. I may be there a lot.
    09-28-14 07:20 PM
    Well I'll be going to my local AT&T store, even though I'm a Verizon customer, just to fondle the Passport. I may be there a lot.
    Same here lol

#PoweredByBlackBerry
    09-28-14 08:25 PM
    Would you mind posting a screenshot of AT&T's reply, please? If you don't want to, that's fine but if you could at least post the link they tweeted you, that would be great. Thanks.

Upon asking i did alittle research, scouring the att forums the buzz seems to be release will be in two days, if thats the case thats when i'll have my passport xD
    If you're talking about AT&T forums as in outside CrackBerry, would you mind posting links to where they seem to be saying the release might be in two days? Thanks.
    09-28-14 09:36 PM
    Would you mind posting a screenshot of AT&T's reply, please? If you don't want to, that's fine but if you could at least post the link they tweeted you, that would be great. Thanks.

If you're talking about AT&T forums as in outside CrackBerry, would you mind posting links to where they seem to be saying the release might be in two days? Thanks.
    i would but i don't want to be banned for posting non bbry links, not sure if thats a rule here but i'd rather get clarity from a mod/admin
    09-28-14 09:37 PM
    i would but i don't want to be banned for posting non bbry links, not sure if thats a rule here but i'd rather get clarity from a mod/admin
    That won't be a problem, because it's not spam. If you feel more comfortable PMing me, that would work too. If you don't feel comfortable doing either, no problem there either.
    09-28-14 09:39 PM
247 ... 78910