Hello everyone.

I'm total newbie on BB world so please excuse me, if I will ask or post something stupid and if by any chance my post is against the forum rules, you can close the thread.
    I run 3D printing company, and mobile phone became indispensable tool for running my business.
    So far I had Android phones (Samsung Galaxy series, HTC One, Nexus 4 and currently Nexus 5), but now I have chance to get BlackBerry Passport at my new gsm provider for 290 on two year contract, which I believe is excellent deal.
    But, before I will go for it, I need some informations and I hope that this community would help me with first hand informations.
    My questions are:
    1. Spell check, input languages: can someone check, if there is Slovenian keyboard and spell check (auto completion) available? Beside English, Slovene is the language that I'm writing most of the time.
    2. Does email client support Google Apps (Gmail) and IMAP (push) servers natively?
    Thanks for your answers and help. Based on those functionalities I will decide, whether to purchase Passport or not.

Regards, David
    02-14-15 10:19 AM
    1. No. (There is Slovenia regional setting but not language. See screenshot)
    2. Yes.

Some questions before purchasing Passport-img_20150214_172346.png

Edited because I was dumb!
    knesz and Montmartre like this.
    02-14-15 10:24 AM
    Yes for both questions.
    Gmail works perfectly, I have both, company 's and private accounts.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    Montmartre and knesz like this.
    02-14-15 10:28 AM
    Thanks for quick answers. It looks like BB and CB will get new member.
    02-14-15 10:40 AM
    I change my answer to yes because I found the Slovenian language input option...

Some questions before purchasing Passport-img_20150214_173652.png

Posted from my Passport
    02-14-15 10:40 AM
    I change my answer to yes because I found the Slovenian language input option...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150214_173652.png 
Views:	620 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	333625

Posted from my Passport
    Thanks for your effort.
    Just one more thing, is it possible to make one simple test? Could you select Slovenian input, write some Slovene text with special characters like "Dober večer, danes je bil lep dan" and check, if word prediction is working?
    Sorry for bothering you, but I really don't know any local user of BB Passport.
    I hope I will return favour somehow, someday.
    02-14-15 01:39 PM
    Its not device specific, but same with any BB10 phone. I don't use Slovenian, but Serbian on my Q10 and most of the times I do not have to use long tap to choose any of the language specific characters (which are the same in Serbian Latin as they are in Slovenian) . The correct word appears in the bottom of the screen (actually three alternatives one of which is usually just the one you need) , and all you will need to do on the Passport is to swipe up from the part of the keyboard above which the correct word is located. What's even better is that device learns your vocabulary and gets better and better with predictions as you type. I wouldn't expect this to be any worse in Slovenian than it is in Serbian, and it's good in Serbian.

Dobrodoao!

Posted via CB10
    knesz likes this.
    02-14-15 03:05 PM