Like a Pokeball???

I believe you are all confusing slim fit pants with true skinny jeans/carrot tapered legs. MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice would probably have a hard time pocketing it in their early 90's pants.

Anyways, either Blackberry will succeed with the Passport or it won't. Pocketability will either be a nonissue or a big con ghosting the passport like a shadow. Maybe the OS Passport ships with it will have a shrinking option in settings?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 02:51 AM
    I'll have to give up skinny jeans.

Oh, wait. I never wore em to begin with lol.
    Keep it real
    07-30-14 03:42 AM
    Don't know what's with the hate, have you guys even bothered trying on skinny jeans? They're awesome

Posted via CB10
    Rowan M likes this.
    07-30-14 04:04 AM
    How the hell is that thing gonna fit in my manbag? :/

C001C21C1 Thoughts on the fly
    07-30-14 04:35 AM
    What's wrong with yor guys, your pockets are to put your hands and wallet in. You carry your phone in a nice case on your belt.
    Sure thing, dad. ;-)

Posted from an ME173X
    07-30-14 04:59 AM
    How many inches wide is this behemoth?
    lift likes this.
    07-30-14 07:29 AM
    Where does one put the Passport if he is wearing meggings??? O_O

Posted via CB10
    Lol almost spit out my morning coffee on that one!

From my z30
    07-30-14 07:42 AM
    The sharp edges / square corners can be useful.

For example :

Popping open a can of paint.
    Scraping ice off the windshield.
    Loosening a stubborn screw.

Etc....

Posted via CB10
    lift, TgeekB, mad_mdx and 1 others like this.
    07-30-14 07:43 AM
    Lol almost spit out my morning coffee on that one!

From my z30
    Sorry I couldn't help it! I hear it on the news a lot recently LOL

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 08:27 AM
    How many inches wide is this behemoth?
    It says in the linked article. It is almost two iphones side by side wide.
    manonthemoon likes this.
    07-30-14 08:46 AM
    In all seriousness though, businessmen don't put their passports in their pants/jeans pockets. Actually, no one does.
    It goes in a blazer's inner pocket and that's the angle and type of people the Passport's aimed at.

Posted from my super duper Z30!
    07-30-14 09:06 AM
    Maybe I could put it in my front shirt pocket and it could double as a phone and bullet proof vest.
    07-30-14 11:28 AM
    If the PassPort became the most popular phone in the world, and that caused all males to stop wearing skinny jeans, that would be two best contributions BB ever made to the world!

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    Lol. I agree.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 01:06 PM
    This phone is the phone folks have been crying for from BlackBerry. Big screen, high resolution, quad core, and most importantly innovative. I'm getting one for sure.
    07-30-14 01:19 PM
    Sure thing, dad. ;-)

Posted from an ME173X
    Oh yes, having the phone where it's convenient and fast without taking up a pocket is bad just because it's considered "old fashioned." Seriously, have we all turned into women who care more for fashion than convenience? I personally don't care for trends, fashion, or any other stupid pointless things to waste my time bothering with. I dress to be comfortable, and I use things that are convenient. My Seidio belt clip holds my phone face in and readily accessible so when I need to use my phone, it takes a millisecond to have in my hand and it's already oriented properly. No fumbling in my pocket, flipping the phone around because you get it out upside down, and while sitting down, no contorting my body into weird angles to be able to dig into my pocket for my phone. Yes, who's your daddy? ;-)

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Taigatrommel and BoldMaverick like this.
    07-30-14 01:39 PM
    How the hell is that thing gonna fit in my manbag? :/

C001C21C1 Thoughts on the fly
    It's called a murse, ok? Lol :-P

07-30-14 01:41 PM
    It will fit nicely in my business suit pants. Not worried. LOL
    07-30-14 01:48 PM
    If the PassPort became the most popular phone in the world, and that caused all males to stop wearing skinny jeans, that would be two best contributions BB ever made to the world!

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30

that made my day!
    07-30-14 01:53 PM
    Hang On! Hang On! Am I reading this right?

Am I correct, that CNET is actually saying something positive about BlackBerry?

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day...

In any event I wouldn't classify CNET as the worst offender when it comes to knee jerk anti-BlackBerry coverage. There are far worse sites, as we all know. Lately I've been noticing a more balanced perspective from ZDNet personally... Here's hoping that things continue on this trend and the only criticisms are legitimate gripes. BlackBerry isn't perfect, but I for one am tired of the repeated negative tropes about BlackBerry just because.... it's BlackBerry.
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-30-14 04:40 PM
    Somehow my tighty whitey response got deleted. Weird...

Not sure why, but whatever. Just noting that it got deleted. Kinda pisses me off since it seemed pretty innocuous and I don't understand the logic behind the deletion...

But hey, it's a private site and we're all at the whims of the mods I guess.
    07-30-14 07:08 PM
    Somehow my tighty whitey response got deleted. Weird...

Not sure why, but whatever. Just noting that it got deleted. Kinda pisses me off since it seemed pretty innocuous and I don't understand the logic behind the deletion...

But hey, it's a private site and we're all at the whims of the mods I guess.
    Yep, same with my scientific reason behind not wearing tight pants. I guess we hurt some peoples' feewings... Oh well, it was meant more as a public service announcement...

07-30-14 07:53 PM
    Oh yes, having the phone where it's convenient and fast without taking up a pocket is bad just because it's considered "old fashioned." Seriously, have we all turned into women who care more for fashion than convenience? I personally don't care for trends, fashion, or any other stupid pointless things to waste my time bothering with. I dress to be comfortable, and I use things that are convenient. My Seidio belt clip holds my phone face in and readily accessible so when I need to use my phone, it takes a millisecond to have in my hand and it's already oriented properly. No fumbling in my pocket, flipping the phone around because you get it out upside down, and while sitting down, no contorting my body into weird angles to be able to dig into my pocket for my phone. Yes, who's your daddy? ;-)

Not only that, but placing your phone in your pant pocket directly in contact with your body very close to the, umm--things that make you a man--, is not a very prudent thing to do.

But sure, you fashionable guys keep voluntarily participating in the inevitable retrospective long-term-study on the effects of putting your cellphone next to your b***s. Good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    BoldMaverick likes this.
    07-30-14 08:07 PM
    A picture next to the most common sized men's wallet would be nice. I usually keep mine in my back pocket. However, when I wear slacks I usually don't like to keep a lot in my front pockets. It would really stick out.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-30-14 08:18 PM
    Yep, same with my scientific reason behind not wearing tight pants. I guess we hurt some peoples' feewings... Oh well, it was meant more as a public service announcement...

Yeah, my reply to your post was deleted too. Someone was quanky tonight I guess.
    07-30-14 08:32 PM
    Some New Real Life Size Comparison of Passport-1406706054816.jpg

Testing BlackBerry passport for calling!!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 08:59 PM
75 123