Ever since I updated my phone to the last build I've been having different issues that I hope someone can help me resolve.

1. Sometimes my screen does not respond. For example when I'm on a call I can't hang up. I have to minimize the phone app and then bring it back in order to hang up.

2. While playing visual voicemail if I decide to tap on the phone number to call back I can hear the rest of the voicemail playing while the phone is ringing.

3. When browser returns the results from my search the visible screen is half of what it should be. I have to zoom to get to the regular sized window.

I have reloaded the software with blitz though sachesi. I have done a restore through link.

Running 10.3.2.2339 on Rogers

Any help would be appreciated
    08-12-15 01:04 PM
    Your phone is most likely defective. I'd get a replacement.

 BlackBerry PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2226)
    08-12-15 02:14 PM
    At least you can GET an OS upgrade. We are stuck on 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 02:21 PM
    Ever since I updated my phone to the last build I've been having different issues that I hope someone can help me resolve.

1. Sometimes my screen does not respond. For example when I'm on a call I can't hang up. I have to minimize the phone app and then bring it back in order to hang up.

2. While playing visual voicemail if I decide to tap on the phone number to call back I can hear the rest of the voicemail playing while the phone is ringing.

3. When browser returns the results from my search the visible screen is half of what it should be. I have to zoom to get to the regular sized window.

I have reloaded the software with blitz though sachesi. I have done a restore through link.

Running 10.3.2.2339 on Rogers

Any help would be appreciated
    I uploaded that update and installed. Definately nothing like what you described. I am using a Passport locked to Rogers wireless. Sounds like you did a complete restore and nada. Call tech support to get them to send you a warranty replacement.

Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    08-12-15 05:16 PM