Don't get me wrong I love my phone and I can crunch out a letter on this keyboard supah fastuuu

But I've gone through 2 phones now with warranty.

And now this one too is about to go in. Has anyone else had these issues:

-Screen pixels blowing, black becomes blue in areas. Phones 1 and 2
    -Phone gets unresponsive answering calls sometimes, big lag. Even after update, I've actually had to hard reset the phone to fix
    -reception really isn't all that great, before if I left,entered service it would switch fairly spot on. Now? I have to disable the mobile network and enable it.

Anyone else? Or am I just getting the short end of the stick lots?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 04:01 PM
    Sorry to hear about your Passport issues.

This is the first I heard about pixels being a problem. Do you know if they are hot pixels that may be caused by the phone getting overly hot?

How consistent are the listed problems? Try doing the BlackBerry Virtual Expert (BBVE) tests to see if it picks up any errors.
    08-24-15 05:32 PM
    Don't get me wrong I love my phone and I can crunch out a letter on this keyboard supah fastuuu

But I've gone through 2 phones now with warranty.

And now this one too is about to go in. Has anyone else had these issues:

-Screen pixels blowing, black becomes blue in areas. Phones 1 and 2
    -Phone gets unresponsive answering calls sometimes, big lag. Even after update, I've actually had to hard reset the phone to fix
    -reception really isn't all that great, before if I left,entered service it would switch fairly spot on. Now? I have to disable the mobile network and enable it.

Anyone else? Or am I just getting the short end of the stick lots?

Posted via CB10
    On your last point, when I'm in an area with no data coverage them move into an area that has I have to knock mobile off/on or it will stay on voice only. Don't suffer from any of the other issues you mentioned.

Posted by Passport on bb10 but not sure for how much longer!
    08-24-15 05:46 PM
    Sorry to hear about your Passport issues.

This is the first I heard about pixels being a problem. Do you know if they are hot pixels that may be caused by the phone getting overly hot?

How consistent are the listed problems? Try doing the BlackBerry Virtual Expert (BBVE) tests to see if it picks up any errors.
    Bbve just shows everything peachy, but you can see it. It's odd, I hate taking in for repair cause I lose the phone lol.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 01:11 AM