Like the title states, this device is the bread and butter of the smartphone market...the screen is so inviting and immersive, I truly believe that anyone the gives this device enough time to adapt to will have no bad words about. I know there's mutiple threads about this topic, but if you own a passport you should walk proud...you chose to stand out in an over saturated market of media zombies and honor a company that is in my eyes making the biggest changes for its consumers.

Things I love about device:

Screen..amazing...that's all
    -Build quality
    -Design...it's not a follower of the masses...passport is a leader and a milestone.
    -OS, it's so efficient and responsive to what your looking for when you need it
    -battery life is rediculous...all day with heavy use and still room to go!
    -the right to say you chose to be different and that's what I love about blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 06:45 AM
    Great, glad to have you in the BlackBerry community, enjoy it.

Sent from my lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    11-09-14 06:52 AM
    Love my Passport as well

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 06:53 AM
    Hmmm you have a point. Maybe having blackberry in the position it's in improves the experience for us addicts. I want them to succeed for sure. I want everyone to have a blackberry. Just like it used to be. Makes them work a lot harder in delivering a quality, revolutionary product like the passport with where they're at now.

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    GRojasHruska likes this.
    11-09-14 07:20 AM
    No argument here.. fantastic device.

Posted with my 5 week old superb Passport!
    divakar likes this.
    11-09-14 07:22 AM
    One of the best decisions You've ever made :-) enjoy it
    GRojasHruska likes this.
    11-09-14 07:30 AM
    Excellent decision!!

Virtues of the Passport is definitely out winning the iPhone, even the 6+

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 07:32 AM
    lol dkm. Welcome to the berry
    11-09-14 07:54 AM
    lol dkm. Welcome to the berry
    Dim? Is that a new acronym for something?

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    11-09-14 07:56 AM
    If BlackBerry is going to lose money or break even on devices, it might as well because of high build quality and flagship worthy technical specs. I am encouraged that there are so many reviews comparing Passport to iPhone, G3, M8 and S5, even if the Passport is eventually dismissed by the reviewer for not having a home button, or availability of some time wasting app that the reviewer insists, no 21st century person can survive without, it is obvious that these reviewers are having to grasp at straws and place high priority on minor feature sets where the ios/android world is better and dismissing the importance of battery life, efficiency of using the core tasks of a communication device and of course, security.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 08:07 AM
    Welcome and enjoy your Passport! Love mine! Couldn't imagine going back to anything else.

Passport on AT&T
    11-09-14 08:40 AM
    If BlackBerry is going to lose money or break even on devices, it might as well because of high build quality and flagship worthy technical specs. I am encouraged that there are so many reviews comparing Passport to iPhone, G3, M8 and S5, even if the Passport is eventually dismissed by the reviewer for not having a home button, or availability of some time wasting app that the reviewer insists, no 21st century person can survive without, it is obvious that these reviewers are having to grasp at straws and place high priority on minor feature sets where the ios/android world is better and dismissing the importance of battery life, efficiency of using the core tasks of a communication device and of course, security.

Posted via CB10
    Well said...I could only come up with so much when I posted...BlackBerry can compete on every level...the devices can support a much more robust experience than that of apple, samsung..etc devices. Just need to get the word out and people need to take a chance...I did and it was awesome

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 08:49 AM
    Welcome aboard,, as the days go by and after a couple of weeks ,you might just realize you're in love with a phone!! Weird EH!! haha
    Drewpoc likes this.
    11-09-14 09:04 AM
    Welcome. It's a fantastic phone. If BlackBerry continues to improve Android integration and Amazon allows us access to more apps, all holes will be basically plugged.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 09:17 AM
    excellent ...
    11-09-14 09:24 AM
    Hey OP to support your Build Quality.
    11-09-14 09:49 AM
    First welcome to the OP.... think the OP is on to a great marketing slogan..... "chose to be different"..... pretty much describes how most Passport and BB owners in general feel...
    11-09-14 09:57 AM
    Passport ,Z30 can compete with the iPhone 6 and with 1marketstore,SNAP or Amazon store you have all the apps you need.

You Will have :
    HUB - no switching between social media apps, hust straight from one place viewable

Real mutitasking and switching between apps is easier that Apple that close apps

Keyboard is learning and much better in prediction that on ios 8

App BlackBerry World are good and you have your backup with android apps

Better hardware and innovations like natural sound, paratek antenne
    Thunderbuck and oilgeo10 like this.
    11-09-14 10:05 AM
    Welcome to the world of Crackberry. I know Passport easily impresses us crakberries, but I am glad to hear that more and more former iOS and Android users are taking on the challenge. Above all, I am most glad that for those who have converted have not looked back.

One thing about these tech reviews, I am not sure who these people are who their audience is. Just because the phone or the OS doesn't mix well with the major platform, it is completely dismissed from the start. Just because the phone was made by a company who made themselves irrelevant in the market, that doesn't mean the phone is a bad either.

This is quite obvious when you compare the reviews written by, so called tech reviewers vs. the actual consumer. I just hope that people are smart enough to try the device for themselves and spend sometime learning it, researching it and using it. But, we live in the world of instant gratification. There is no such thing as learning, and researching anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren likes this.
    11-09-14 10:06 AM
    Welcome to the world of Crackberry. I know Passport easily impresses us crakberries, but I am glad to hear that more and more former iOS and Android users are taking on the challenge.
    Tbh, I was so stoked after my first hands-on in a store. The Passport has something going for it that no BlackBerry had before. There's no way you can ignore thr device and thereby no way you pick it up and think "meh". Concerning look and feel the Passport literally has no competition, whether you're a "Crackberrian" or not.

Posted via CB10
    bigbbrybeliever likes this.
    11-09-14 10:19 AM
    Very elegant device, it just keeps getting better and better day by day.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 10:25 AM
    The one fatal flaw with the Passport (for me): Not Available On Verizon.
    11-09-14 10:39 AM
    Many of the reviewers of the Passport don't use it long enough to see how much more efficient it can be over other phones out there. Especially the iPhone. Its so different from anything out there. It just takes awhile to get used to the way the phone operates.

The IPhone has an antiquated operating system, so much of the same o,same o. Nothing really new the Passport is fresh.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 10:40 AM
    After my Z10, my PP feels like I'm driving a Rolls!

Posted via Passport - The Beast!
    11-09-14 10:45 AM
    The one fatal flaw with the Passport (for me): Not Available On Verizon.
    The phone should be available to everyone, regardless of carriers. Blackberry do something about it!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 10:59 AM
57 123