03-29-15 03:38 PM
302 ... 111213
tools
    No on the case. I like my phones naked The phones out today are so nice to look at and feel that I just prefer them with no case. Of course I'm also the sort that NEVER drops their phone and takes extremely good care of it. NO kids get to play on it (even the grandkids) and rarely will I allow an adult to use it unless I know them and I'm standing right there. Ok, maybe I'm a little obsessive but if you consider how much these things go for in full, you get the idea. I also hate when my device looks like crap. It's kind of a reflection of yourself like when you keep your car trashed (my daughter). As for the wireless charger, haven't even given that much thought. Just getting used to this right now. With this sort of device you never really know how you'll like it until you start using it. The only thing I find myself having to get used to is trying to type on such a wide device. Awkward at first but I WILL conquer it. By the way, love the touch sensitive keyboard. Once I get used to typing with this bad boy, I really think we're going places.
    I don't know how the Seidio Surface case will look or feel like for the PassPort, but I have one on my Classic it looks and feels like it is an integrated part of the Classic.

Good to see people loving the PassPort and Classic
    03-13-15 12:28 PM
    First you will need to buy the phone....and AT&T will not sale it without a contract. Do a search for unlock codes. Price very but $40 is the going rate.
    Not sure if it will work this time but when the Z10 came to att I later called att 611 and asked for an unlock code. I was given the code instantly but I am classified as a business user.
    03-29-15 03:38 PM
302 ... 111213