I just had to pop mine out of the body glove case to see if it had any Att branding, I didn't recall seeing anything when I bought it. It does have the Att globe about the size of a dime on the rear lower section.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2
    03-11-15 06:13 PM
    I'm curious to know if there are any wireless chargers that can charge the passport with its case on?
    I believe I read in another thread that there is one made by Nokia that resembles a small pillow that does successfully charge through a case.
    03-11-15 07:27 PM
    I tried to look at one today but no ATT store had one in stock. I'll just bit the bullet and buy on online. One store said the Classic display model was being used by one of the salesman. Wt? Two people came looking for a Classic. So I volunteered my services to demo it. One person had a curve and wanted to see the map app work. Showed him the BlackBerry installed Map and Mapquest

If they were in stock they would sell more

Shame shame shame

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 12:21 AM
    I'm curious to know if there are any wireless chargers that can charge the passport with its case on?
    I believe I read in another thread that there is one made by Nokia that resembles a small pillow that does successfully charge through a case.
    The Qi Charger will work with the AT&T bodyGlove as some have said.
    03-12-15 12:26 AM
    I'm hoping the company that just picked me up offers to pay for my cell service for a Biz line. I'd like to get a Passport. I just got the Classic, but in my line of work a Passport would be amazing for showing clients forms and the like that I'll be using. Coming from a Note 3, I don't want to carry a huge phone during my personal time, though.
    03-12-15 12:27 AM
    I'm hoping the company that just picked me up offers to pay for my cell service for a Biz line. I'd like to get a Passport. I just got the Classic, but in my line of work a Passport would be amazing for showing clients forms and the like that I'll be using. Coming from a Note 3, I don't want to carry a huge phone during my personal time, though.
    Then a Passport is not for you. Maybe the Classic.
    03-12-15 12:36 AM
    Then a Passport is not for you. Maybe the Classic.
    I own a Classic currently. I just meant I wouldn't mind a Passport during working hours.
    03-12-15 12:47 AM
    hopefully they cover you biz line, you'll love the passport Steveo989
    Steveo989 likes this.
    03-12-15 04:18 AM
    I tried to look at one today but no ATT store had one in stock. I'll just bit the bullet and buy on online. One store said the Classic display model was being used by one of the salesman. Wt? Two people came looking for a Classic. So I volunteered my services to demo it. One person had a curve and wanted to see the map app work. Showed him the BlackBerry installed Map and Mapquest

If they were in stock they would sell more

Shame shame shame

Posted via CB10
    Not very good for business. I went into my AT&T store yesterday and bought one. No problems although when I asked for one, they all looked at me like a dropped in from another planet. They know me so I told them all to stop hating and they have no clue what this phone is all about. In the day that I've had it, my opinion has not changed. There's a bit of a learning curve here given that I've been on Android for a long while but so far, I am very happy with my choice.
    KKTien and Mr4aces like this.
    03-12-15 10:19 AM
    Mine came in yesterday and I am loving it so far. The Body Glove case is better than I expected. Coming from a Z10 it feels great to be back with a physical keyboard device.

Posted from my Passport!
    Mr4aces likes this.
    03-12-15 11:40 AM
    I just got my Passport a few hours ago, and I am obsessed. I've only had one other BlackBerry before, which was the Torch 9800 (about 4 years ago). I have been a diehard iPhone user (owning every model since the 3GS), and my current iPhone 6+ has simply lost its novelty. I have been waiting for an excuse to return to BlackBerry over the years, yet failed to be impressed with any of their devices...UNTIL NOW.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces and Cross like this.
    03-12-15 02:58 PM
    Hello
    If I buy an at&t blackberry passport without contract from US can i use it in Europe or is it locked only to at&t?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 03:11 PM
    Hello
    If I buy an at&t blackberry passport without contract from US can i use it in Europe or is it locked only to at&t?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    The AT&T Passport is locked to AT&T. You will need to unlock.
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    03-12-15 04:01 PM
    The AT&T Passport is locked to AT&T. You will need to unlock.
    Thank you very much for answering
    Is the unlock easy ?
    Do you know if it costs a lot ?
    Thank you
    03-12-15 04:05 PM
    Thank you very much for answering
    Is the unlock easy ?
    Do you know if it costs a lot ?
    Thank you
    First you will need to buy the phone....and AT&T will not sale it without a contract. Do a search for unlock codes. Price very but $40 is the going rate.
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    03-12-15 04:17 PM
    First you will need to buy the phone....and AT&T will not sale it without a contract. Do a search for unlock codes. Price very but $40 is the going rate.
    Thanks a lot
    03-12-15 04:44 PM
    Just got my AT&T passport today! I've switched from Blackberry, Iphone, and android over the years. It really does feel good to be back to my smartphone roots. I hope Blackberry can keep its come back going! They still make truly incredible devices.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-12-15 09:23 PM
    The Qi Charger will work with the AT&T bodyGlove as some have said.
    Who have said? That's not true. Even if you cut a hole in the body glove case to try to remove the barrier between the receiver and the induction coil it doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 09:33 PM
    I still find it hard to believe that AT&T invested money in having a Passport version specific for them. Yet, to me, they've failed to advertise and market it properly. Or, should I say widely enough...
    I was thinking the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 09:35 PM
    Who have said? That's not true. Even if you cut a hole in the body glove case to try to remove the barrier between the receiver and the induction coil it doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    Those that have purchase the Qi charger and are using it with the body glove cover. May want to do some research...
    Here a thread on the Qi charger.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post11458893
    Last edited by RoseBud68; 03-12-15 at 09:50 PM. Reason: added link
    03-12-15 09:37 PM
    Not very good for business. I went into my AT&T store yesterday and bought one. No problems although when I asked for one, they all looked at me like a dropped in from another planet. They know me so I told them all to stop hating and they have no clue what this phone is all about. In the day that I've had it, my opinion has not changed. There's a bit of a learning curve here given that I've been on Android for a long while but so far, I am very happy with my choice.
    It took me a month to get use to the Classic coming from the 99, I now love it. Want a PassPort "just because". I will order one on line next week, but I kinda want to feel and touch one.

Did you get a wireless charger pad yet? Are you going to use a case? good luck on your new BB

......................Hmm a cat lover. We have 4.
    03-12-15 11:48 PM
    The ATT PassPort is for sale on Amazon unlocked

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00TRB2CHW/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1426222451&s r=1-1&keywords=att+blackberry+passport&condition=new
    RoseBud68 and Naeg1995 like this.
    03-12-15 11:51 PM
    Got mine. Had a hardware issue staying connecting to my Bluetooth Sync in the car. Just got my replacement. Have been with BlackBerry since inception. Almost able to say best device yet.

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Passport from Philadelphia
    03-12-15 11:53 PM
    You could pay full retail at $650 and get cheapest service and disconnect after one month...then request unlock? A bit of a pain in the rear but you always need a Plan B for those who won't trust ShopBlackBerry or Amazon?

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Passport from Philadelphia
    RoseBud68 and Naeg1995 like this.
    03-12-15 11:58 PM
    It took me a month to get use to the Classic coming from the 99, I now love it. Want a PassPort "just because". I will order one on line next week, but I kinda want to feel and touch one.

Did you get a wireless charger pad yet? Are you going to use a case? good luck on your new BB

......................Hmm a cat lover. We have 4.
    No on the case. I like my phones naked The phones out today are so nice to look at and feel that I just prefer them with no case. Of course I'm also the sort that NEVER drops their phone and takes extremely good care of it. NO kids get to play on it (even the grandkids) and rarely will I allow an adult to use it unless I know them and I'm standing right there. Ok, maybe I'm a little obsessive but if you consider how much these things go for in full, you get the idea. I also hate when my device looks like crap. It's kind of a reflection of yourself like when you keep your car trashed (my daughter). As for the wireless charger, haven't even given that much thought. Just getting used to this right now. With this sort of device you never really know how you'll like it until you start using it. The only thing I find myself having to get used to is trying to type on such a wide device. Awkward at first but I WILL conquer it. By the way, love the touch sensitive keyboard. Once I get used to typing with this bad boy, I really think we're going places.
    03-13-15 07:09 AM
302 ... 10111213