Look what just arrived....
    03-03-15 12:15 PM
    Seidio-are there any updates on when the surface case for AT&T's passport will be available yet.?

Posted via CB10
    I want to know too
    03-03-15 01:08 PM
    No further word from them. I chatted with their customer service today on their site and they said that the Seidio team was working on it.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-03-15 01:57 PM
    Where in Michigan. The Shelby store on Hall road had two in stock 3-1-14.
    03-03-15 03:47 PM
    Just received my AT&T Passport two hours ago. My first impression is, well less than ideal. Newbie to Blackberry the OS is quite different. My first impression is that there is a lot of redundancy. With all that said I feel once I acclimate myself to Blackberry's way this is going to be a wonderful device! Just requires enough time to make the unfamiliar familiar.
    03-03-15 03:55 PM
    Just received my AT&T Passport two hours ago. My first impression is, well less than ideal. Newbie to Blackberry the OS is quite different. My first impression is that there is a lot of redundancy. With all that said I feel once I acclimate myself to Blackberry's way this is going to be a wonderful device! Just requires enough time to make the unfamiliar familiar.
    Congrats. Swipe and flick. Once you get the hang of it you'll never go back. What platform are you coming from?

Good thread here about using the keyboard:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post11425957
    03-03-15 04:26 PM
    Wow been playing with the Passport and Dam what an improvement from the Z10, can't put it down. Also the wife is very Happy for the surprise.
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    03-03-15 07:07 PM
    Wow been playing with the Passport and Dam what an improvement from the Z10, can't put it down. Also the wife is very Happy for the surprise.
    My Z10 feels like a kids toy to me now.
    03-04-15 08:45 AM
    I almost pulled the trigger on a AT&T Passport.

The BlackBerry Passport rocks! It is fluid and fast. The screen (gorilla glass) is AWESOME.

But it came down to being able to hold it comfortably in one hand. I had to use my thumb to hold it. I couldn't just palm it and still use my thumb.

I went Classic, just because I know I would drop the Passport all the time.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 08:51 AM
    Which of the Blackberry Original passport is better or the AT&T
    03-04-15 09:09 AM
    So who's buying the AT&T Passport?-screen-shot-2015-03-04-11.17.21-am.jpg
    So who's buying the AT&T Passport?-screen-shot-2015-03-03-9.49.44-am.jpg
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-04-15 09:23 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 11.17.21 AM.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	338738
    Can you post that full email link here?
    03-04-15 12:45 PM
    Arrgghhh! I just received the AT&T Passport and I just noticed that one of the little silver button thingys in the BB logo is missing. *sigh* Debating whether this is worthy of a return. I guess I have 14 days to figure it out. Disappointing though.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-04-15 06:05 PM
    I will be when my contract w/VZW is up in May. Going off contract this time. Hoping the issues with latest update are resolved by then. Can hardly wait that long.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-04-15 07:06 PM
    Sweet!

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    03-04-15 07:27 PM
    03-04-15 10:28 PM
    got mine Monday! FINALLY! Waited a week for my store to get it & only got Classic. I finally had to go to another store, you would think with like 40 stores in the city more than 2 would carry this phone.. WTH ATT? get with it!! I love the passport. yes its huge & amazing!! got my q10 for the other line i have. The guys are even impressed & they have iphones.. lol. Now to show the girls this weekend!
    Tim-ANC and christausky like this.
    03-04-15 11:02 PM
    Arrgghhh! I just received the AT&T Passport and I just noticed that one of the little silver button thingys in the BB logo is missing. *sigh* Debating whether this is worthy of a return. I guess I have 14 days to figure it out. Disappointing though.
    Funny, you just made me look.

I have 7 berry segments on mine. If you have less, take it back. Demand a rebate too.
    03-05-15 01:05 AM
    I drove to a main corporate AT&T Store yesterday to check it out in Orlando that stocks all phones. Two sales guys never heard of the BlackBerry Passport!!

The manager came out and had to look it up and said no stores carry or demonstrate Blackberries anymore except for a very select few. He recommended a store 20 miles away and admitted he didn't know why they were not sent the new BlackBerry phones to sell or demonstrate.

He did offer to order one for me if I paid for it up front.

I thought we got over this hurdle and assumed all AT&T stores were now promoting and selling the phones. Such a shame....

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 08:46 AM
    I drove to a main corporate AT&T Store yesterday to check it out in Orlando that stocks all phones. Two sales guys never heard of the BlackBerry Passport!!

The manager came out and had to look it up and said no stores carry or demonstrate Blackberries anymore except for a very select few. He recommended a store 20 miles away and admitted he didn't know why they were not sent the new BlackBerry phones to sell or demonstrate.

I thought we got over this hurdle and assumed all AT&T stores were now promoting and selling the phones. Such a shame....

Posted via CB10

They didn't seem to order much stock. I wonder if the abundance of unsold Z10s made ATT cautious about this US launch. Hopefully if demand keeps up, they will order more. It should increase ATT's confidence for BlackBerry sales in the future.

I wonder how many passports have been sold in states to this point?
    03-05-15 12:25 PM
    Just ordered mine yesterday, should be here on Tuesday. I can't wait to use it!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 07:21 AM
    I still find it hard to believe that AT&T invested money in having a Passport version specific for them. Yet, to me, they've failed to advertise and market it properly. Or, should I say widely enough...

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 07:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm over in Mount Dora and they told me they're to small of a store to carry it. I was just shocked.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 08:18 AM
    I'm over in Mount Dora and they told me they're to small of a store to carry it. I was just shocked.

Posted via CB10
    This is a different experience that around here (NJ). Almost every store has the passport and although the passport may not be out for display, the classic is. Most of the stores I've been to have a trial passport in the back.
    03-06-15 11:16 AM
    03-06-15 11:28 AM
302 ... 89101112 ...