Is that a rubber case? Or hard plastic?
    Does it add much width?

Case is fantastic! I love the holster, which of course is stiff getting the phone in and out but it starting to slide better. Still have to go get a screen protector on. I hate applying them myself. Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 06:58 AM
    Hi Mr4aces,

We will be making the SURFACE case to accommodate the rounded edges of the AT&T version for the BlackBerry Passport. You can sign up for email notifications here: SEIDIO | Sign-Ups & Requests. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 832-204-1118.

Seidio Customer Service
    Your notification sign up link didn't show up.

Btw, me and another guy wonder if you can cut a hole in the case to expose the BB logo or put the logo on the case?
    02-27-15 03:41 PM
    I am only here so I don't get fined.

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport
    Tim-ANC, raino, lang007 and 2 others like this.
    02-27-15 03:57 PM
    Well just finished with the orders. Two Passport for my Wife and I.
    anon6040766 and Andy_bb_king like this.
    02-27-15 04:03 PM

I love this!!!!
    Tim-ANC and anon6040766 like this.
    02-27-15 04:11 PM

I wonder if Beastmode brand will make a Passport case? Seems fitting.
    02-27-15 04:51 PM
    Case is fantastic! I love the holster, which of course is stiff getting the phone in and out but it starting to slide better. Still have to go get a screen protector on. I hate applying them myself. Lol

Posted via CB10
    Me too. Used the one per AT&T and as careful I can be, I always have at least one piece of lint under the protector. Aaarrrghhh

SQW-100-3 10.3.1.2480 Allergy/Pulmonary
    02-27-15 05:28 PM
    I had the Stigut case and an Anzer pudding case for the original Passport and I think this new case from Bodyglove for the AT&T Passport is fantastic. Fits well, very professional, very light weight, and great grip.
    Soft rubber case

02-27-15 05:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    You should be fine with that case on. IMHO you and everyone else should forget the screen protector. Going naked really is the only way to fly and you have the smile to match.
    02-27-15 05:42 PM
    Me too. Used the one per AT&T and as careful I can be, I always have at least one piece of lint under the protector. Aaarrrghhh

I went through 3 before I got a perfect fit and no lint.............then I had to send the phone back because it would not stay connected to any bluetooth device or auto I tried. My replacement is due in Monday and I have a new batch os protectors in the mail as well. So I feel your pain.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    02-27-15 06:36 PM
    I just want to see one at an AT&T shop to play with it...
    02-28-15 05:55 AM
    I just want to see one at an AT&T shop to play with it...
    Check out this post: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post11405896
    anon(153966) likes this.
    02-28-15 12:33 PM
    Hi all! I got mine 6 days ago after waiting forever. I'd gotten a Q10 right when it came out and within 3 months, I'd gotten the double typing issue that's already been so well documented here, and after 2 different fixes (including 1 replacement) I grudgingly moved to a 5s. I hated typing on the glass screen, and despite the hype, the iPhone is not immune to freezing. I read about the passport since it launched, and I didn't have the kind of disposable income to spend on an amazon or blackberry direct version (in san francisco at a nonprofit). I'd been waiting for this to be available on next, and the morning after it was released I got it. I couldn't be happier with the keyboard and responsiveness, it's exactly what I'd been needing! A little flickering here and there, but it's rare and honestly, considering the amount I can do, it's a minor irritation at the worst. I've been turning my coworkers onto this phone as well, many of whom were previous bbery users.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1, Tim-ANC, Mr4aces and 2 others like this.
    02-28-15 10:13 PM
    Love it! The Passport is by far the BEST ever...can't put it down.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 07:23 PM
    Does anyone have any comments on the AT&T bloat that comes with this version? I ended up buying the unlocked version but am still interested in the AT&T version (except no stores have it in stock where I live). Not being able to view it is there a lot of bloat on the phone that can't be removed?
    03-02-15 09:04 PM
    Does anyone have any comments on the AT&T bloat that comes with this version? I ended up buying the unlocked version but am still interested in the AT&T version (except no stores have it in stock where I live). Not being able to view it is there a lot of bloat on the phone that can't be removed?
    Others have posted that it is very easy to remove the ATT apps. You can also order the phone through best buy and amazon, which currently have the round version in stock.
    03-02-15 09:33 PM
    Yeah, the bloat is minor and easily done away with.
    03-03-15 12:56 AM
    Just got mine last night. 2 years away from BB OMG Things should come back quickly. It is as if this is the first time I have had a BB WOW. Loving it so far.
    03-03-15 07:06 AM
    Just got mine last night. 2 years away from BB OMG Things should come back quickly. It is as if this is the first time I have had a BB WOW. Loving it so far.
    Congrats. Your first time with BB10?
    lang007 likes this.
    03-03-15 09:10 AM
    Congrats. Your first time with BB10?
    No. I had a Z10 when they first came out but wanted the wider screen so I went to the Note3 Now I am back. I have been a BB user for many years.
    03-03-15 09:30 AM
    Hi Mr4aces,

We will be making the SURFACE case to accommodate the rounded edges of the AT&T version for the BlackBerry Passport. You can sign up for email notifications here: SEIDIO | Sign-Ups & Requests. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 832-204-1118.

Seidio Customer Service
    Seidio-are there any updates on when the surface case for AT&T's passport will be available yet.?

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-03-15 09:34 AM
    Same as you..2 year with the Z10 and my Passports are on the Fedex truck. So sometime today. Replaced my Bold 9900 for the Z10 and now the Z10 for the Passport.
    lang007 likes this.
    03-03-15 10:26 AM
    Getting my passport today out for delivery on fedex but it's freezing rain and sleet right now here in Michigan so don't know if there will be a delay.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    lang007 likes this.
    03-03-15 11:08 AM
    If they would sell it in Europe without the AT&T Branding i would start running to get one. Don't like the sharp edges on the "real" one
    03-03-15 11:10 AM
    No. I had a Z10 when they first came out but wanted the wider screen so I went to the Note3 Now I am back. I have been a BB user for many years.
    Welcome back.
    lang007 likes this.
    03-03-15 11:25 AM
302 ... 7891011 ...