Was talking to my best friend in Phoenix. He tried out both the Passport and Classic in store to replace his old torch. He went with the Passport. Sadly they had none left but the rep said she would call as soon as another batch came in. He was pretty excited about the Passport, it's too bad AT&T was so conservative with initial orders.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    02-24-15 10:40 AM
    Was talking to my best friend in Phoenix. He tried out both the Passport and Classic in store to replace his old torch. He went with the Passport. Sadly they had none left but the rep said she would call as soon as another batch came in. He was pretty excited about the Passport, it's too bad AT&T was so conservative with initial orders.

Now that I agree with you 100% I am in Atlanta and all of the stores around me are all sold out
    02-24-15 10:45 AM

Yes too bad about the low stock. However, it will make them hungry for more. Just like the way drug dealers get you hooked.
    02-24-15 10:51 AM
    I'm curious about something. I want to get the passport this summer,my contract is up in April. I would still like to use my other 3 devices which use a different size sim card then the passport or classic. How would I be able to switch back and forth? Could I have two different Sims with same info???

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 11:17 AM
    I'm curious about something. I want to get the passport this summer,my contract is up in April. I would still like to use my other 3 devices which use a different size sim card then the passport or classic. How would I be able to switch back and forth? Could I have two different Sims with same info???
    Working up with the smallest SIM card is the easiest. They make adapters for nano SIMs, but personally I don't recommend adapters--especially where SIM trays are involved. SIM cards are about seating the circuitry properly, and at least with micro SIM cards (i.e. the size Z30/Z10/Q10 take) I've seen that they fit just fine into regular sized SIM slots (i.e. the kind in a 9900.) Maybe nano SIMs are the same way too--that if you seat them just right, making sure the business end of the SIM card touches the business end of the phone, it will work out?
    02-24-15 12:54 PM
    I went from my Z10, purchased over 2 years ago from at&t when it first came out, to my Passport, also purchased on Feb 20th the first day it came out. I was lucky. The store I went to only had two devices sent to them. Wow! Anyways, loving my passport, tho I did want the original version and not the rounded edge version AT&T wanted. Tired of no support for Blackberry, no advertising, etc.
    duckduke likes this.
    02-24-15 02:10 PM
    Just got mine today coming from a Z10 it's a change but I think I will get used to it. Loving the screen and speed!

So who's buying the AT&T Passport?-img_20150224_124041.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 03:20 PM
    I went from my Z10, purchased over 2 years ago from at&t when it first came out, to my Passport, also purchased on Feb 20th the first day it came out. I was lucky. The store I went to only had two devices sent to them. Wow! Anyways, loving my passport, tho I did want the original version and not the rounded edge version AT&T wanted. Tired of no support for Blackberry, no advertising, etc.
    I love the AT&T version. Looks more polished IMO.

thedose likes this.
    02-24-15 03:49 PM
    Share the coupon and link please!!!

Will having Band 29 help? My LTE connection was noticeably worse indoors compared to other phones I have used. I just picked up a Passport of $399 from Shopblackberry with the deal and a coupon but I would return it if the AT&T Passport had better reception.
    02-24-15 04:05 PM
    Wally is correct:
    From: AT&T unveils LTE phones that support 700 MHz spectrum it got from Qualcomm - FierceWireless

"AT&T has said it intends to use the spectrum to provide a supplemental downlink using LTE Advanced carrier aggregation in conjunction with its other AWS, PCS and cellular licenses. The carrier worked closely on the band with 3GPP, which in December 2012 specifically designated Band 29 for downlink use only in the 700 MHz D and E Blocks. The 3GPP also approved technical specifications for aggregation of a downlink Band 29 with an uplink frequency band in Band 2 (PCS 1900 MHz) or Band 4 (AWS 1700/2100 MHz)."

As far as I know band 29 combines 700 & 2100 for download only
    02-24-15 04:13 PM
    Hey vecharo....let us know how that case is working out for you please.

Just got mine today coming from a Z10 it's a change but I think I will get used to it. Loving the screen and speed!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150224_124041.jpg 
Views:	1244 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	336611

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 04:17 PM
    Share the coupon and link please!!!
    The coupon code I used is no longer good. There is a thread with someone who has coupons but I don't know if they are any good.
    02-24-15 04:21 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150224_124041.jpg 
Views:	1244 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	336611

Posted via CB10
    I like it
    02-24-15 04:51 PM
    Picking mine up hopefully by week's end. They only got 1 Passport in on initial order and sold it. Should have it by week's end at my local AT&T store.
    02-24-15 06:51 PM
    Working up with the smallest SIM card is the easiest. They make adapters for nano SIMs, but personally I don't recommend adapters--especially where SIM trays are involved. SIM cards are about seating the circuitry properly, and at least with micro SIM cards (i.e. the size Z30/Z10/Q10 take) I've seen that they fit just fine into regular sized SIM slots (i.e. the kind in a 9900.) Maybe nano SIMs are the same way too--that if you seat them just right, making sure the business end of the SIM card touches the business end of the phone, it will work out?
    Thanks for the info. I'll look into that once I'm a passport owner. Hopefully this summer or fall.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 06:27 PM
    I go to order my Passport cause it is not in stores. I ordered from AT&T cause they are in stock. Once the order goes through it is telling me that they are back ordered. WTH!!!!!!!!!
    02-26-15 09:24 AM
    What do they state as expected delivery date?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-26-15 09:48 AM
    What do they state as expected delivery date?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    It is telling me that the SHIP date is 3/3 to 3/5 It is not bad but still they are showing it as in stock and I will not get it until next Thursday or Friday
    02-26-15 10:04 AM
    It is telling me that the SHIP date is 3/3 to 3/5 It is not bad but still they are showing it as in stock and I will not get it until next Thursday or Friday
    Bummers. They should treat a Marine better.
    02-26-15 11:23 AM
    Bummers. They should treat a Marine better.
    I agree 100%
    02-26-15 11:39 AM
    I located a local ATT store with "1" in stock early Monday ..... b4 I left the office to go look Monday it was gone. This is all I see:

So who's buying the AT&T Passport?-img_20150226_125620.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 01:00 PM
    Hey vecharo....let us know how that case is working out for you please.
    Case is fantastic! I love the holster, which of course is stiff getting the phone in and out but it starting to slide better. Still have to go get a screen protector on. I hate applying them myself. Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:45 PM
    Hi Mr4aces,

We will be making the SURFACE case to accommodate the rounded edges of the AT&T version for the BlackBerry Passport. You can sign up for email notifications here: SEIDIO | Sign-Ups & Requests. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 832-204-1118.

Seidio Customer Service
    I messed around for a week trying to save less than $10 on your Classic Surface Combo. Everybody was back ordered 2 weeks even though they advertised "in stock". Placed an order last Saturday, shipped Monday out for delivery today. I'm won't be home till Sunday looking forward to use your holster as a first time user. Your customer service is 5 stars and answered all my emails promptly.

I will be ordering from you direct in the future.

Thank you,

Dean Oshiro

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 11:26 PM
    Mine just arrived

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 12:40 AM
    Well??

Mine just arrived

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 06:57 AM
302 ... 678910 ...