How much bloat did AT&T cram onto it?
    02-21-15 11:05 PM
    How much bloat did AT&T cram onto it?
    Just a few apps that I immediately deleted. Still nothing like an Android phone.

Posted via CB10
    raqball and mrfreeze like this.
    02-21-15 11:07 PM
    I think there were 3 at&t apps. I also deleted them. It took about 5 seconds.

Posted via CB10
    thedose likes this.
    02-22-15 04:36 PM
    I am but they already sold out in Miami

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:15 PM
    Got and love it

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:48 PM
    I ordered the AT&T version yesterday, just before they sold out. Good news is that I got my shipped notification!

I'll be switching between the original square annnd at&t curved until I make up my mind about the form factor that I prefer. For now, I really, really like the bold design of the original! I just had to try the new one!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 07:31 PM
    Ordered mine yesterday and got a shipped notification already. Looking forward to getting it in my hands.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 07:36 PM
    If someone gets their AT&T Passport unlocked and has access to a TMO network-using SIM, please let me know. Thanks.
    02-22-15 08:30 PM
    Got mine on AT&T this morning...anybody want a Verizon Q10 or Z30?

So who's buying the AT&T Passport?-img_20150222_140920.jpg

So who's buying the AT&T Passport?-img_20150222_214637_edit.png

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    02-22-15 09:47 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150222_140920.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	336156

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150222_214637_edit.png 
Views:	478 
Size:	435.9 KB 
ID:	336157

Did you switch from Verizon to AT&T?
    02-23-15 12:00 AM
    If someone gets their AT&T Passport unlocked and has access to a TMO network-using SIM, please let me know. Thanks.
    I would also like to know this!
    02-23-15 06:26 AM
    Did you switch from Verizon to AT&T?
    Sure did

02-23-15 10:12 AM
    You giving them away?
    02-23-15 12:58 PM
    Anyone try the Seidio Surface case with the AT&T model by chance. Wonder if it fits as the case is for the original square corners? Just checking-thanks!
    02-23-15 01:11 PM

You giving them away?
    If your giving them away. I would like one
    02-23-15 01:35 PM
    Nah, owe a few bucks ETF so trading them in. Then gonna grab a Classic on AT&T as my backup.

02-23-15 01:41 PM
    Nah, owe a few bucks ETF so trading them in. Then gonna grab a Classic on AT&T as my backup.

Might want to update your profile and & rep your Amazing Passport!
    02-23-15 01:43 PM
    Anyone try the Seidio Surface case with the AT&T model by chance. Wonder if it fits as the case is for the original square corners? Just checking-thanks!
    No they do not fit. If you go to Seidio's website, it states this. However Shop CB has failed to mention this on their site. I ordered the straight Seidio holster from them last week. It was on back order. I called them to ask if it was compatible with the "american" (their words) passport and was told no. They canceled my order with full refund.
    02-23-15 01:47 PM
    No they do not fit. If you go to Seidio's website, it states this. However Shop CB has failed to mention this on their site. I ordered the straight Seidio holster from them last week. It was on back order. I called them to ask if it was compatible with the "american" (their words) passport and was told no. They canceled my order with full refund.
    Thanks Tim! Good to know. I appreciate you replying so quickly! That's a bummer because the Seidio surface cases are very good. I've had one on my Q10 for two years and it has withstood many drops and bumps. Maybe a note to Seidio would spur them to produce one. I can only imagine that AT&T will put out their own at 5 times the cost. Thanks again!!

PS: on line chat with Seidio now and they are planning on releasing some cases for the AT&T model soon!!
    PPS: The gal said in about 2 weeks so cases for the AT&T model will be available.
    Last edited by go1ndr; 02-23-15 at 02:49 PM.
    Tim-ANC and AnimalPak200 like this.
    02-23-15 02:29 PM
    Ordered online Friday afternoon, my Passport arrived today via FedEx! Not activating until I am sure I am comfortable with the size. They sent along another SIM card, but I wonder if I can just use the one that is currently in my Torch? I also wonder if there is a way to transfer my ringtones/music to the new phone? I spent the weekend fussing around with backups and file extractor software but I can't find the music files.
    02-23-15 02:51 PM
    Ordered online Friday afternoon, my Passport arrived today via FedEx! Not activating until I am sure I am comfortable with the size. They sent along another SIM card, but I wonder if I can just use the one that is currently in my Torch? I also wonder if there is a way to transfer my ringtones/music to the new phone? I spent the weekend fussing around with backups and file extractor software but I can't find the music files.
    The Passport uses a nano sim card, your current Sim card will not fit unless you cut it. Either way I think AT&T has sim cards specifically provision for LTE so you may not get the proper service.

Not sure about the ring tones, but music should be fairly straight forward,. Just use an SD card?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 03:10 PM
    Might want to update your profile and & rep your Amazing Passport!
    I did, but you can only see it in the CB10 App on a BlackBerry 10 Device

02-23-15 03:15 PM
    Thanks Tim! Good to know. I appreciate you replying so quickly! That's a bummer because the Seidio surface cases are very good. I've had one on my Q10 for two years and it has withstood many drops and bumps. Maybe a note to Seidio would spur them to produce one. I can only imagine that AT&T will put out their own at 5 times the cost. Thanks again!!

PS: on line chat with Seidio now and they are planning on releasing some cases for the AT&T model soon!!
    PPS: The gal said in about 2 weeks so cases for the AT&T model will be available.
    Good to hear about Seideo producing the surface case. I chatted with them last week and they did not have a time line. Thanks for reporting. I used the surface and its holster on my Z10. The PP is so big, I'm reluctant to try it. Let me know what you think of it.
    02-23-15 06:08 PM

I'm hoping Seidio will make a Surface Combo for the ATT version. I heard Siedio holsters were nice and easy to access. I have one coming for my Classic. If I buy an ATT PP I want one for it also. These phone are to heavy to carry in your pants or go naked.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 09:11 PM
    I'm hoping Seidio will make a Surface Combo for the ATT version. I heard Siedio holsters were nice and easy to access. I have one coming for my Classic. If I buy an ATT PP I want one for it also. These phone are to heavy to carry in your pants or go naked.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Mr4aces,

We will be making the SURFACE case to accommodate the rounded edges of the AT&T version for the BlackBerry Passport. You can sign up for email notifications here: SEIDIO | Sign-Ups & Requests. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 832-204-1118.

Seidio Customer Service
    02-24-15 09:42 AM
302 ... 56789 ...