Oh man!!! Can I return it? I'd rather spend some extra $ and get the Classic when it goes on sale.

Only in certain areas. Doesn't have all the frequencies for it.
    02-17-15 07:12 PM
    Oh man!!! Can I return it? I'd rather spend some extra $ and get the Classic when it goes on sale.
    Yes. It's a bit of a pain if you got it through ShopBlackberry but you can send it back.
    Last edited by donnation; 02-18-15 at 05:53 AM.
    02-17-15 07:12 PM
    Originally Posted by Lostboy5151
    Already checked that! No pre ordering!
    It won't be on line or available in stores till the 20th. PERIOD!

My local corporate AT&T store received the Passport and Classic demos today. My rep said they will have inventory to sell on Friday, February 20.

Bob

Bob.. I assume you're agreeing with me??
    At any rate, I agree with you!!
    02-17-15 09:02 PM
    already got mine two days ago, didn't want the bloatware that comes with carrier branded devices

I couldn't agree more about Bloatware.
    ... but, it can be deleted!
    02-17-15 09:06 PM
    Can it really? Remember had their hands in it so could they hard code bloatware into it?
    02-17-15 09:08 PM
    Can it really? Remember had their hands in it so could they hard code bloatware into it?

They haven't as far as I know! But, Can't say for sure.
    You probably did the right thing!
    02-17-15 09:15 PM
    Pretty excited about the passport coming to AT&T.

Just curious, how would we get accessories for the phone? Different model number?
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-17-15 11:18 PM
    Even though the At&t one doesn't look that great in pictures, doesn't have that high quality look, I'd still like to feel one...I still like the bold rich look of the original one, loving it more each day!
    02-18-15 05:46 AM
    Pretty excited about the passport coming to AT&T.

Just curious, how would we get accessories for the phone? Different model number?
    I'm excited too. A poster earlier said he talked to a store and was told they would have accessories.
    02-18-15 08:58 AM
    Hmm ill be honest if the cases for atts passport look better then the ones for passport imma be mad, lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    02-18-15 09:01 AM
    Not me. I got a better deal buying the PP on the Valentines Day sale plus another $100 off coupon.

I will use my AT&T sim card though
    LibertyPhone likes this.
    02-18-15 10:28 AM
    Had AT&T had their version of the Passport ready in October I might have bought it. Too bad for them. Now that I made the leap to buy direct I doubt very much I will go back to contract devices.

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire likes this.
    02-18-15 11:22 AM
    Had AT&T had their version of the Passport ready in October I might have bought it. Too bad for them. Now that I made the leap to buy direct I doubt very much I will go back to contract devices.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I bought my Passport through Amazon. Glad I didn't wait for AT&T. Now I don't have to worry about contracts.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport using Tapatalk
    02-18-15 11:28 AM
    Ummmm. I went in Att store yesterday to see when they would have the Passport. And the Classic both salespeople had no idea what I was talking about.
    This was in Socal. They told me that I knew more about it than them. Sad.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 11:31 AM
    Verizon bloatware can be deleted, why not AT&T's? So who's buying the AT&T Passport?-img_20150218_125917.png

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 11:59 AM
    Verizon bloatware can be deleted, why not AT&T's?
    Posted via CB10
    Well we don't know that yet. No one has the ATT PP yet. I was able to delete their bloatware of my Z10 when I got their firmware update a few months ago.
    02-18-15 02:21 PM
    Ummmm. I went in Att store yesterday to see when they would have the Passport. And the Classic both salespeople had no idea what I was talking about.

Posted via CB10
    Went into local store in Ann Arbor, they are aware of both phones were expecting a big launch. They have not received the phones yet, expected them to arrive tomorrow with the possibility of having a demo tomorrow afternoon. At least they know about the phones and seemed somewhat enthusiastic about they even asked which one i planned to get......
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-18-15 04:26 PM
    Went into local store in Ann Arbor, they are aware of both phones were expecting a big launch. They have not received the phones yet, expected them to arrive tomorrow with the possibility of having a demo tomorrow afternoon. At least they know about the phones and seemed somewhat enthusiastic about they even asked which one i planned to get......
    That is good to hear.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 04:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Same here in Illinois. I called local ATT stores today, and they had no idea Blackberrys were still made. Told me the last set of phones they received (Q10) did not sell very well. Not to stereotype the people that work in these stores, but he sounded like he was wearing skinny jeans and had some really cool glasses on.
    02-18-15 05:06 PM
    I have 24 Z10s 3 Q10s and 4 Z30s currently. The Z10s and Q10s are due for a tech refresh on contract in March. Employees will get to chose from the Classic or Passport. The Z30s will probably stay. Some employees said they would rather wait until the next all touch. I'm with them.
    May Almighty God bless your business.

Posted via CB10
    mkelley65 likes this.
    02-18-15 05:27 PM
    I'll be getting the Passport Friday morning, time to make a Craigslist posting to sell my S3...
    02-19-15 03:03 AM
    I know this has been asked but can't find it. If I but the att passport outright can I just put in my tmobile sim in and it will work with full 4g?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 08:21 AM
    I know this has been asked but can't find it. If I but the att passport outright can I just put in my tmobile sim in and it will work with full 4g?

Posted via CB10
    No att passport is locked, you'll have to be with aTt for six months before they'll unlock it, back before I bought an unlock passport that's what a aTt rep told me.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-19-15 08:33 AM
    I'll be getting the Passport Friday morning, time to make a Craigslist posting to sell my S3...
    Yupp already sold my HTC one M8
    02-19-15 08:44 AM
    I have to wonder ....if you got one of these ATT devices, flashed it to a 10.3.1 OS using an autoloader - wouldn't that delete all the bloat ware ? Then get it unlocked using an unlock code from ebay or wherever - and voil� - if you wanted a round corner Passport to use on Rogers or BELL or TELUS wouldn't you be good to go ??
    02-19-15 10:00 AM
302 ... 23456 ...