I think I actually Prefer this no name clear one that came with and covers the buttons. I bought my last SE on offerup however I always swap back and fourth with my black Seidio as well with the holster. The holster actually works with the clear jelly like case as well which is cool.

I may start rocking it bear because I know I will be going to Blackberry Android soon as they definitely "Made it" but going to wait on K2 (hope they add the toolbelt to double as home, resents and back keys) or something similar to see what's in store. I wish android supported a 1x1 but it's "to advanced"b to support it. Lmao, love when folks say that.

I did have an original from blackberry with the stand, wish I didn't lose that one as remember I sort of liked that one as well. Especially the back grip.

PS: the folks whom have a Gold Passport special edition se in their collection are very lucky! I am jealous. Beings it's one of the best phones ever created Imo, would be sweet to have that special edition on a shelf like a trophy!

This post probably seems more circa 2015 or so but figured I'd living this place up a bit. I am am fairly certain unless something goes wrong that I will be on the passport by choice (unless something serious does not work) until the key2 and that will be a sad, sad day but hopefully also happy at the same time..

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar
    09-12-17 08:45 PM
    I have a nilkin hard back case for my white passport and I love it's sturdy feel and perfect fit that gives my passport aesthetic feel and functionality.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-13-17 07:24 AM
    I have a nilkin hard back case for my white passport and I love it's sturdy feel and perfect fit that gives my passport aesthetic feel and functionality.

Posted via CB10
    I can second this, also the similar imak hard case is nice.
    Just buy plenty of these as they will break (the thin part above the volume button, and corners if dropped).
    09-13-17 07:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    I want a white passport. Off to eBay....

Once this settles down with the k1 models I may grab one as a secondary device and still use my passport as daily Driver. I know a little nuts but, can't help myself.

We shall see what the k1 possess.. I hear good things.

Anyway, I suppose the OG passport has much better case selection then the SE.

09-13-17 03:24 PM
    Mine would be the Azmer TPU case. Been using it since day 1 I owned the device
    09-14-17 06:41 PM
    Mine would be the Azmer TPU case. Been using it since day 1 I owned the device
    That might be what I use. Does it come in clear? I have a clear case that bought this one Passport SE off of Offerup with... it's clear and covers the button and protects it well as I even dropped it once onto concrete with no issues. It also lights the phone up really nice when it rings as I have thee FlashCaller application.

09-14-17 06:54 PM
    That might be what I use. Does it come in clear? I have a clear case that bought this one Passport SE off of Offerup with... it's clear and covers the button and protects it well as I even dropped it once onto concrete with no issues. It also lights the phone up really nice when it rings as I have thee FlashCaller application.

Not sure if it comes with a clear one. Mine is the black one
    09-14-17 07:39 PM
    I happen to have the exact same cases as the OP but I also have a stillgut leather flip case. I am currently using the Classic as I'm waiting on a screen for the PP SE. It fell in the creek...I been missing it!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-17 08:25 PM
    transparant case and full case

Posted via CB10
    09-14-17 08:33 PM
    Stilgut "vertical" flip. Decent protection, good quality, nice feel.
    09-15-17 02:54 PM
    Been going 'naked' for years - love not having the case but used to like flip cases

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    09-15-17 05:22 PM
    BB pocket pouch....
    09-15-17 10:42 PM
    I have a Stilgut leather horizontal flip case on passport SE, very good looking and convenient.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 11:49 AM
    I have a Stilgut leather horizontal flip case on passport SE, very good looking and convenient.

Posted via CB10
    Picture? Sounds intriguing..

09-16-17 04:12 PM
    I cannot paste a link - "exceeded spam threshold ", that's ridiculous though, link is from amazon store..

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 12:14 AM
    Used the Seidio surface case/holster combo and loved it.
    09-17-17 01:18 AM
    Used the Seidio surface case/holster combo and loved it.
    Yes have this to in black, kinda want red now. Clip broke on belt part. I actually like the case I think but prefer the yellowish clear button covering cheaper case that fits into the Seidio surface cases belt part perfectly! It's a great Case though!!

09-17-17 01:21 AM
    Been going 'naked' for years - love not having the case but used to like flip cases

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    I want to go naked! How does it hold up naked?

How rough or gentle are you with your phones?...

Love being naked!

Feels great in the hand.

09-17-17 01:22 AM
    I've got the red passport so obviously the red Stilgut flip, still going strong
    09-17-17 03:07 AM
    Stilgut

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 06:37 AM
    I have the Nillkin frosted matte black case for the Passport SE. The case is textured a lot like the back of the phone. I like it, but wanted a holster (to clip on my belt behind my back when I'm walking and listening to music, which is how I've always used holsters). Ended up buying a PDAir holster from Amazon, because I liked the case I had from PDAir for my Pre3. The holster is great. It has the magnet, so it functions like the one for the Q10. The only downside is that it doesn't have a hole for the light, so if you want to see the light for messages, you're out of luck.

Sent from my Passport using Forum Fiend OSP
    09-18-17 12:24 AM
    I have the Nillkin frosted matte black case for the Passport SE. The case is textured a lot like the back of the phone. I like it, but wanted a holster (to clip on my belt behind my back when I'm walking and listening to music, which is how I've always used holsters). Ended up buying a PDAir holster from Amazon, because I liked the case I had from PDAir for my Pre3. The holster is great. It has the magnet, so it functions like the one for the Q10. The only downside is that it doesn't have a hole for the light, so if you want to see the light for messages, you're out of luck.

Drill a hole! Seriously. Sounds feasible? I would..

Have a link to this case? Sounds interesting.

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe!...
    09-18-17 11:23 AM
    Hello folks,

New to passport and looking for nice cover ( I am not really holster kind of person)

There are not many in market so thought of asking for recommendations

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 06:34 AM
    Originally Posted by Shuswap

Drill a hole! Seriously. Sounds feasible? I would..

Have a link to this case? Sounds interesting.

Passport SE  -Working wiDe!...
    It's unlikely that I could drill a good hole through leather....

Here's a link to the Nillkin case: https://m.ebay.ca/itm/HOT-NILLKIN-Fr...d=451033970112

And here's a link to the holster: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B019Z7...UvbUpU13025045

It's out of stock, but still available on Amazon.com. I just don't have any experience with the other sellers, so I didn't want to post a link to their stuff like I was recommending them.

09-19-17 09:49 AM
    Seidio Surface blue for SE, black for OG. Quite satisfactory.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 11:24 AM
43 12