A new BlackBerry family member

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 12:30 PM
    Daughter: "Oh, the innovation. I feel sorry for the iSheep."

Martin: "Hunny, Mommy and I have told you not to speak of iPhone users like that....That was quite an elaborate sentence."

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    05-11-15 01:49 PM
    She is learning to type important sentences like....Dad I need the car....Dad can I go out with this boy.....Be proud and hang on! LOL!
    05-11-15 02:05 PM
    Six year old girl holds Passport likes it's suppose to be held, and yet I hear full grown men stating; It's too big for me! I am just kidding! She is holding it like a pro. Thank you OP for sharing!
    I'm sure she's following the example... That's the way Dad must do it...

Reminds me of when my son was young, he was walking down the main isle of the church, stops and lifts his leg and ripped a good one... I could only shake my head since I know where he got that one from... ROFL...
    Trini-34 likes this.
    05-11-15 04:04 PM
    She is learning to type important sentences like....Dad I need the car....Dad can I go out with this boy.....Be proud and hang on! LOL!
    More like, "hey everybody, go to CB and see a picture of me with my new phone. Dad is so proud of me, how can he resist giving me this nice red phone... What kind of case should I ask for when I pour on the puppy dogs???"
    madman0141 likes this.
    05-11-15 04:08 PM
    Oh she does every day at school and home, but this helps her put sentences and words together she otherwise wouldn't be able to. I don't see harm in it honestly.

Red BlackBerry Passport
    Actually it, might help with her spelling!

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 04:11 PM
    Aw that's sweet. I used to mess around on my dad's typewriter when I was that age and now my second cousins type away at their parents' phones and tablets. My how the times change.
    05-11-15 06:01 PM
    My 12 year old girl wants my Passport since I got it back in October last year. She has a Z10 since launch and had my 9900, 9810 and 9800 before that (yes, she's a BlackBerryan, it's in her blood). I may get her one for next school year if she end up with good grades this semester, don't know yet if the AT&T version or the Unlocked one for her.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2726 on AT&T
    05-11-15 06:35 PM
    My 12 year old girl wants my Passport since I got it back in October last year. She has a Z10 since launch and had my 9900, 9810 and 9800 before that (yes, she's a BlackBerryan, it's in her blood). I may get her one for next school year if she end up with good grades this semester, don't know yet if the AT&T version or the Unlocked one for her.

I vote for the Red Passport, lol. It's already a crazy looking device, might as well take it up a notch. =)
    05-11-15 06:51 PM
    Aiyaa... much as I love my BlackBerry Passport, I think this one is out of proportion. She should learn to write with her hands instead of gadgets!
    Who says she cannot do both?
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    05-11-15 06:59 PM
    Originally Posted by bhoqeem

Aiyaa... much as I love my BlackBerry Passport, I think this one is out of proportion. She should learn to write with her hands instead of gadgets!

Finland: Typing takes over as handwriting lessons end - BBC News

Handwriting vs Typing - Reflecting on Finland's changing policy on cursive writing ? The Learner's Way
    05-11-15 10:51 PM

You are just making excuses to upgrade yourself to a slider next.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-11-15 11:14 PM
    The funny thing is that to me it doesn't look big in her hands. It looks correct.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 11:17 PM
    "The researchers found that the initial duplication process mattered a great deal. When children had drawn a letter freehand, they exhibited increased activity in three areas of the brain that are activated in adults when they read and write: the left fusiform gyrus, the inferior frontal gyrus and the posterior parietal cortex.

By contrast, children who typed or traced the letter or shape showed no such effect. The activation was significantly weaker.
    "

Writing by hand, or typing: when are you most creative?
    Benefits of writing by hands

Learn to do both writing and typing is BEST, I think. Balance is always good.
    05-12-15 05:55 AM
    The funny thing is that to me it doesn't look big in her hands. It looks correct.

Posted via CB10
    An American girl, I would assume. I heard Americans live off butter and fried cream cheese. I've seen one of those American 6 year old girl so fat that she's larger than a plane. I didn't stay to take a closer look because I was quite certain she would eat me too.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-12-15 09:57 PM
    An American girl, I would assume. I heard Americans live off butter and fried cream cheese. I've seen one of those American 6 year old girl so fat that she's larger than a plane. I didn't stay to take a closer look because I was quite certain she would eat me too.

You obviously heard wrong and judged all American's by one girl you didn't look to closely at...
    05-12-15 10:15 PM

Really?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 10:20 PM
    So proud of my little girl!!!-ge23hd6bh9qs.png
    05-13-15 01:15 AM
    So today my 6 year old daughter grabbed my passport and used it for the first time. She is in the process of learning to read and write well and instantly fell in love with the keyboard and predictive typing. Been texting mom and using touch keyboard and it all looks so natural even though she just started. She's becoming quite the little expert thumber!!!

Love her!

Attachment 352153

Red BlackBerry Passport
    As natural as that looks in her hands there, I defy anyone to tell me ever again that the Passport is "too big". Oh, is it? You got dainty little hands? Because this 6 year old little girl is adapting to it perfectly.
    05-31-15 02:48 AM

Yup as seen in the pic she's as obese as they get! We Americans (even though my wife and I were born in Europe, kids in the US) live off fried liquified butter. We each own several hummers, oh and in our back yard we have money growing trees, 6 of them. Also iwe take our leftovers and show starving children then feed them to squirrels who in turn pick our money off the trees for us because we're too lazy to do it ourselves.

In reality, I came from Europe without a father, single mom, she cleaned homes. We learned the language, I stayed in school, put myself through college, got a great job. Moved up through the ranks. Run a large dealership. Make great money. I have a beautiful family. I WORKED my *** off to get to where I'm at. You're damn right I deserve to splurge and own every color passport there is. Oh and my kids will each have one.

I hope your post was sarcastic but it certainly didn't seem that way.

BTW, im overweight.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 04:27 PM

Really?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    06-11-15 05:13 PM
    We each own several hummers, oh and in our back yard we have money growing trees, 6 of them.
    Where do you live where they allow 6 trees? Two money trees plus one coin tree is the limit here. But no problem because we planted a visa bush and waiting for it to bloom now...
    06-12-15 12:48 AM
47 12