My balls itch. Can I blame that on BlackBerry too?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    If that is a BlackBerry issue, then I can only assume you are holding it very wrong.
    blambtn and Peter Johnson4 like this.
    06-21-15 07:20 PM
    Awsome Passport! Best BlackBerry phone I have had! No issues..

Passport on ATT
    06-21-15 07:22 PM
    Only real problem I've had in 4 months is very poor and inconsistent GPS performance (and of course, very slow software updates via AT&T). Other than that a great phone - which I'd like to see more people using.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 07:31 PM
    A month on att and no problems. I did notice a minor issue before the update to the OS and now that is gone. Love the Passport because its worth it! Thanks to Blackberry for letting us set up the Calendar with bars and growing numbers again!
    blambtn likes this.
    06-21-15 07:41 PM
    Yes. Apple is wasting their time with BB and it's tiny share of the market when android has the market share. Makes perfect sense to me. BB should hire you. Your very insightful.
    06-21-15 07:52 PM
    It's because you're holding your PP the wrong way.

My balls itch. Can I blame that on BlackBerry too?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    My Passport is working great minus some double typing of certain letters like 'B, N, M, I' once in a while.

To BB or not to BB?
    blambtn likes this.
    06-21-15 07:58 PM
    My passport is just perfect !

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 08:30 PM
    It's a great phone. Don't believe what the non believers says. Mostly likely they don't even own the phone or even played with one. You should test drive one at your local store and you will be amaze.

Posted via CB10
    jeterline likes this.
    06-21-15 09:01 PM
    Love mine!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 09:03 PM
    Zero problems...best piece of tech I have had in a long time.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 10:05 PM
    On this site, most posts are about problems people are having with their device or advice they need. Bear that in mind when going through them OP.

I see where you are coming from though. Without proper context, this site sometimes looks the Blackberry Mortuary.

-- Passport, Virgin Mobile (Toronto)
    jackstar86 likes this.
    06-21-15 10:16 PM
    'Complaints' can be treated either as 'negative' or 'room for improvement'. If I'm the manufacturer of a certain product, I'll monitor these 'complaints' - as improvement. It is free information anyway.

Once, I worked in a semi-conductor company. The new CEO wants improvement so they hired a very skilled quality inspector. When this inspector do his job, a lot of problems have been highlighted. And during their management review meeting, the CEO was so frustrated. He then asked an ultimatum to the managers to make improvements otherwise, this will also reflect to their annual performances. The managers did some brainstorming. After 6 months, another review meeting was held. And no reports of issues, problems and non-compliances have been highlighted during the meeting. The CEO was really surprised but didn't show it. At the end of the meeting, the CEO couldn't withstand the surprised and before everyone is leaving, he asked the manager near to him of how they do it? The manager hesitantly said, 'well sir, we fired that quality inspector.'

Not to be OT too much, I have no other issue other than screen lifting which I managed to fix.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by joshua_sx1; 06-22-15 at 12:54 AM.
    06-21-15 11:35 PM
    Mine has been awesome.
    Had an issue with my contacts, but I think it was more operator error.....

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 11:49 PM
    no problems
    06-22-15 12:33 AM
    Zero problems here.

I think their might be some valid issues but I think there are some folk who will always find something negative in an experience; see the glass half full.

Like the song says: "You gotta accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, latch on to the affirmative and don't mess with Mr. in between. "
    06-22-15 02:26 AM
    It's a great phone. Don't believe what the non believers says. Mostly likely they don't even own the phone or even played with one. You should test drive one at your local store and you will be amaze.

Posted via CB10
    That is if you can find anyone that actually stocks the BlackBerry Passport!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 02:47 AM
    Seeing lots of threads about issues with PP...feel like I'm the only one with one without issues, no light bleed, no lifting screen, double typing or lines in screen or rusty logo etc

Can anyone else say their PP is great without these issues... the number of people with problems astounds me and really makes me think differently about blackberry..I'm also so worried about mine turning to **** at any moment.

Please help restore my faith crackberrians!

Posted via CB10
    Keep in mind that there are several thousand people on this website at any given moment.
    Us positive helpful members outnumber the moaners and groaners 100 to 1.

SOme people are just never happy and even argue when you try to help them.

My Passport is running perfectly on OS 10.3.2.2204

Just stay positive and don't get caught up in the negative!!

jackstar86 likes this.
    06-22-15 04:07 AM
    Zero problems either, except the logo stickers that came off. (just glue back on)
    Same here (but no glue, simply lost 2 of them).
    06-22-15 05:28 AM
    Over six months now and no problems yet — touchwood!
    06-22-15 05:37 AM
    Seeing lots of threads about issues with PP...feel like I'm the only one with one without issues, no light bleed, no lifting screen, double typing or lines in screen or rusty logo etc

Can anyone else say their PP is great without these issues... the number of people with problems astounds me and really makes me think differently about blackberry..I'm also so worried about mine turning to **** at any moment.

Posted via CB10
    Mostly fake threads!!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 06:19 AM
    No issues with mine, and I definitely don't baby the thing. I love it!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 06:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    Zero problems . Still going strong with my Passport ever since 25th Sept. 2014. ! I dont give it a damn what people think about my choices. Neighbours envy owners pride ! .
    06-22-15 07:16 AM
    No problem here since the launch
    06-22-15 07:38 AM
    Love mine. Been flawless since I got it last September.

Negative threads = Many laid off madass BlackBerry former employees...
    06-22-15 07:45 AM
    I have a software issue or two but nothing to cry about (other than the camera, the camera is awful). My passport is great. Wish I knew more people that had one. No one in my area has a bb10 phone from what I've seen. I haven't seen a bb10 phone other than my q10 and passport in the passed 2 years.

Posted via my Classic Passport
    06-22-15 08:12 AM
110 12345