I'm in the store to ask about my new lower bill and the young salesman sees my Passport and ask "oh that's the new classic " I say hmmm no its the Passport and he says "Passport, never hear of it and we haven't sold Blackberry in years " I said you sell the classic and should sell the Passport and he said AGAIN "but we don't sell Blackberry".

I said goodbye.

Blackberry needs to really get their marketing department on the ball.
    I have never seen a Blackberry commercial on American TV.

Blackberry Passport
    12-01-15 02:30 PM
    I've been in a few stores recently where they have the Classic on display.
    12-01-15 02:53 PM
    I'm hoping BlackBerry starts pushing some good TV and YouTube ads. I get really annoyed by all these stupid iPhone ads.

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    12-02-15 09:27 AM
    That sounds like poor store manager training, as a sale person should know all the devices that tmobile sales.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 09:52 AM
    Agreed but I still blame BlackBerry for their lack of advertisement, they have a great product with the Passport and should show it off.

Blackberry Passport
    Nels likes this.
    12-02-15 10:28 AM
    I agree not just the passport but BlackBerry 10 in general is such a smooth OS. So stable the gestures are so enjoyable when going through day to day operations. I mean even the Z30, was released in 2013 and it can still run with new phones gaming would be the only thing it would fall short in but you name me an android phone that works the way it did brand new in 2013. My 2013 moto x runs OK but nowhere near how it did when it was new and it's like an exception to android phones you buy a galaxy s4 that has been used from 2013 and it's slow. It just sucks that BlackBerry 10 will probably die soon I hope BlackBerry actually keeps development going for BlackBerry 10 and maybe if android does good for them and they start to make money on the headset division they could kinda come back with BlackBerry 10 ill keep dreaming I guess lol

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 12:05 PM
    Lol dream on.

Blackberry Passport
    12-03-15 09:52 PM