Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 12:51 PM
    Any parts you thinks need a revision or improvement?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 12:52 PM
    The notifications are not available to see in the main screen continusly, only for a while. I have to go to the hub then. I think it didn't happen with my BlackBerry q10 and 10.0.2

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 01:01 PM
    The screen split on my black Passport so I re glued it and sold it. I now have a white one with no problems.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 01:16 PM
    I have less problems now actually.. after a few months I've actually now gotten used to the size, especially the width of the keyboard which was the hardest thing for me to get used to. Now just waiting for 10.3.1 to officially be released.
    02-10-15 01:17 PM
    I love my passport but one thing that bugs me is when I click the unlock button on top, there is a lag more often than not before the clock screen appears so I can swipe up to use the phone.

It happens in normal conditions (i.e. when I'm just sitting inside - not outside where it's cold) so I'm not sure what the deal is. Not a huge problem but a bit annoying.

Otherwise it's great and I love it!
    02-10-15 01:39 PM
    The notifications are not available to see in the main screen continusly, only for a while. I have to go to the hub then. I think it didn't happen with my BlackBerry q10 and 10.0.2

Posted via CB10
    They are called instant notifications I believe. They never stayed on my screen very long - a few seconds at most. I don't recall them ever staying on screen longer than that. What does stay on is the LED notification until you go look in the hub. Actually you'll be able to customise LED settings in 10.3.1. But perhaps we are not talking about the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 01:46 PM
    Zero, zilch so far.

Posted via J's Blackberry Passport
    02-10-15 02:32 PM
    Yes we are talking about the same things. It's perfect the notifications for a while at the top of the screen but with 10.2 the notifications appeared also in the lock screen with the name of the app (whatsapp, ....) until you opened them.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 02:34 PM
    No problem from hardware but there are some issues with software.

Passport
    christausky likes this.
    02-10-15 02:35 PM
    The screen split on my black Passport so I re glued it and sold it. I now have a white one with no problems.

Posted via CB10
    How long have you been using the white one?

Support the Amazon App Store
    02-10-15 02:36 PM
    I actually dropped my Passport quite a few times in the first month / month and a half, mostly because I wasn't used to the size coming from the Z10. But it's been smooth sailing since then and I haven't had any issues with it.

Via CB10 on this beast they call the Passport
    02-10-15 02:47 PM
    Haven't had any issues besides the Passport freezing twice but I think that was because of an Android app.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 03:01 PM
    The oily spot on the back around the BlackBerry logo drive me crazy, otherwise so far so good, the phone rocks.

Posted via CB10
    dave gomez likes this.
    02-10-15 04:16 PM
    I love my passport but one thing that bugs me is when I click the unlock button on top, there is a lag more often than not before the clock screen appears so I can swipe up to use the phone.

It happens in normal conditions (i.e. when I'm just sitting inside - not outside where it's cold) so I'm not sure what the deal is. Not a huge problem but a bit annoying.

Otherwise it's great and I love it!
    @fostay Just curious, why do you press the unlock button first, you can always just swipe up without unlocking?
    Unless I'm totally reading and understanding this wrong?
    02-10-15 04:17 PM
    Random rebooting....

Posted via CB10
    Daniel Montanaro likes this.
    02-10-15 04:20 PM
    @fostay Just curious, why do you press the unlock button first, you can always just swipe up without unlocking?
    Unless I'm totally reading and understanding this wrong?
    I have the same issue as fostay,lag in clicking the button to the device lighting up. Up to 5 seconds sometimes.

Reason for turning swipe off is that I found it turning itself on in my pocket when the phone moves around and thinking it's been swiped.
    christausky and TerribleTim68 like this.
    02-10-15 04:23 PM
    My biggest gripe is the freezing. Never had that with any other bb10 device. Especially the text message app, screen goes white for 10-20 seconds and I have to swipe back and reload the conversation.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 04:24 PM
    Hardware wise, nothing really. The camera can be a pain sometimes, takes too long to focus and has trouble with moving objects. Software wise, I could think of a few things but I don't believe anything would be specific to the Passport.
    02-10-15 04:25 PM
    @quorky Ahhh, that makes sense...that would also drive me nuts
    02-10-15 04:29 PM
    Since it first came out early December

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 04:37 PM
    I have only two major issue with my passport:

The keyboard is going crazy when it's cold outside I can't handle basic tasks. I don't know if it's only me of other people have the same issue...

My second issue if that sometimes, my passport reboot without any reason... It doesn't happen often but when it's happening it's annoying...

Except that, I think that it's a very good phone.

Sent with my amazing french Blackberry Passport.
    02-10-15 05:08 PM
    Been about a month now and my passport is running great. Battery life has improved now that the battery has been through a few cycles.

No reboots, no screen lifting, no bending. All good. Camera to me feels about as good as the one on my z10 and q10, but with better close up shots.

Overall, super happy with this beast of a phone.:-)

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 05:11 PM
    4.5 months of flawless operation. No reboots, no keyboard issues, except when positioning cursor in docstogo while correcting word files.
    Dropped the phone several times. No dents or scratches so far.
    No problems with swipe to wake or picture password. I never use the top button to turn it off while not in use.
    No problems with sound during calls.
    Much better typing experience, reception and live streaming than with Z30.
    Camera focus on moving targets is a problem but otherwise picture quality is better than on z30.
    Continue to miss mirroring to full screen external monitor from flash player in browser. That's the only task for which z30 is better and still in use.
    Battery life is better than on all previous blackberry phones and tablet.
    Works great as my laptop, and better to use than my laptop for presentations because of the nice zoom function.
    Multitasking works better than on all other BlackBerry devices.
    02-10-15 07:57 PM
    I think mine may be starting the double typing.. never had a q10 but my 9900 kb started after a year, my 9700 kb lived forever..

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-10-15 07:59 PM
246 123 ...