None

Posted via BBPP
    04-06-15 06:13 PM
    I have been having issues with my phone freezing up at times. All in all, my experience has been marginally better on 10.3.1 than.10.3

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 09:35 PM
    Camera focus still not working....

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 09:43 PM
    Double typing and now my delete key crackles. Extremely annoying and will go in for warranty repair soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 11:04 PM
    Only problem I have(you may end up with similar results) is that I seem to be typing longer emails, longer instant messages and longer reviews. Everyone once in a while you will also end up using advanced formatting :
    � formatting includes bullet points
    � bold items
    � italicized words
    You will also end up with an occasional misspelled word.
    I would recommend that if you need to stay compliant with instant message platforms and need to keep your emails short enough so that your boss can read em then you will need a more mainstream device like that pEAR pHONE or the one with the cute little robot

Posted Via Red Passport
    04-06-15 11:25 PM
    My Passport suffers from occasional screen flickering but besides that I don't have any problems at all.

What bothers me most (still), is that sheer size of the Passport. It just doesn't feel comfortable in my pockets at times and I often happen to shutdown the phone because I make a certain movement. I generally like the size when it's in use, the screen is amazing and it's perfect for writing or browsing the internet, but it's really not compact at all.
    That's the only reason why I'm debating about getting a Classic or something else which is a little more compact.

Posted via CB10
    christausky likes this.
    04-07-15 04:33 AM
    I've had three issues only. And they are minor. Well maybe four. Okay five.

First, it is irritating that the zero on the popup numbers screen moves depending on what you are doing.

Second, Android apps and that Google Play Services popup. I have all of that installed and after I have hit okay a few times the apps run fine. I don't need that warning. It is irritating.

Third, battery drain when you use Android apps and actually killing them. Similarly, the workarounds and tinkering to get some of them installed.

And fourth, the lack of an otterbox defender or similar. My phone is not insured and I use it a lot and usually moving around. I'd sacrifice the form factor for some protection.

Oh... fifth. After a recent update... admittedly to Beta... my universal search can't find my daughter's contact entry. It is there.

While I'm at it, swiping up on the keyboard to select a suggested word often results in punctuation from the screen keyboard. I know that is pilot error but I consistently do it.

Posted via CB 10 on my Passport SQW100-1 sporting 10.3.1.2582
    04-10-15 09:00 AM
    While I'm at it, swiping up on the keyboard to select a suggested word often results in punctuation from the screen keyboard. I know that is pilot error but I consistently do it.
    When I first got the Passport, I also did this consistently for a week or two, after which it started to subside. But even now, I still do it once in a while, especially with my left, non-dominant, thumb.
    04-10-15 11:34 AM
    The size of the Passport is either you are going to love it or hate it. I "Love" reading on its screen and "hate" of its size when putting on my jeans or pants. The only way to do it is to use a small hand bag or a real passport handy bag... and then you eliminate the "hate" feeling...

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 01:36 PM
    I find I hate the passport more than I thought. it made me become much more productive, and friends always hate me from replying too soon.
    I hate it that I don't use wall charger as much, and hate to read pdf on it.

BlackBerry Passport
    Jane23 likes this.
    04-10-15 02:00 PM
    After getting used to the Passport with the size, and the keyboard, and other stuff the thing I dislike most is the contact app. It's the only thing that causes me frustration.
    04-10-15 02:23 PM
    When I first got the Passport, I also did this consistently for a week or two, after which it started to subside. But even now, I still do it once in a while, especially with my left, non-dominant, thumb.
    Same here. Always the left.

04-10-15 02:51 PM
    I find I hate the passport more than I thought. it made me become much more productive, and friends always hate me from replying too soon.
    I hate it that I don't use wall charger as much, and hate to read pdf on it.

BlackBerry Passport
    And for this job interview please give me a list of your weaknesses. Hahaha.

Good answers!

chw6922 likes this.
    04-10-15 02:52 PM
    Maybe it is just me but some times on my touch screen I have to press it a few times the get the courser to come backup. This happens when I am sending a text msg and I copy something then have to get back to the txt. That gets my goat but it does not happen all the time
    04-10-15 03:06 PM
    None

Posted via BBPP
    +1
    04-10-15 03:37 PM
    I came from iPhone 5. I liked small phones, especially old, indestructible (I've drown it in the river :-) and it still works fine) iPhone 4 which laid perfectly in my hand. Both of them were great for taking calls or checking stuff I've entered in my PC or mac, but that's it.
    For a while a was considering one of BlackBerry devices due to its productiveness and now I'm a proud Passport owner. My job became more complex and demanding so I've took a leap of faith and here I am.
    Yes, it's big, but other flagships aren't small either. As it turns out, PP size bothers only my coworkers, not me :-).
    At first I've got a lot of problems with swipe up kb gestures but after one week I was swiping up whole sentences ;-). Swipe to unlock doesn't work sometimes so I've switched to U+Enter shortcut - works like a charm. Calendar could be better (entering events is a real pain in the ***). I'd probably find more quirks that bothers me but I'd rather enjoy what I've got.
    PP has some drawbacks, but there's no perfect smartphone for all. At least I've got what I wanted :-). It makes my work a lot easier and organized.

Posted via CB10
    ALToronto likes this.
    04-10-15 05:17 PM
    Sometimes it feels weird in my pocket.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    04-10-15 06:56 PM
    No problem with my red passport

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 01:58 AM
    I'm not at all surprised to hear you guys bring up an issue with occasional double typing. I'm using a Classic at the moment and over in our forum a lot of people have reported double typing sporadically with no particular letter. The fact that you guys are experiencing it as well sort of tells me it is a BB10 issue.

I know the Q-10 device had major double typing problems which were associated with a physical hardware issue (the affected key apparently felt soft and was over-sensitive).

My Classic has problems with double typing when it's running Battery Saving Mode with reduced CPU performance or when I have several applications running in the background. It is frequent enough to annoy me but rare enough to not be able to repeat the malfunction on purpose and therefore I'm not going to bother sending it in for a 'fix' when it's most probably a software issue anyway (multiple keys / happens randomly / now reported on multiple devices).

I'm interested to hear about the keyboard misbehaving in cold weather though - what's all that about?

Storm 2 > Bold 9900 > Classic
    04-12-15 02:32 AM
    I'm not at all surprised to hear you guys bring up an issue with occasional double typing. I'm using a Classic at the moment and over in our forum a lot of people have reported double typing sporadically with no particular letter. The fact that you guys are experiencing it as well sort of tells me it is a BB10 issue.

I know the Q-10 device had major double typing problems which were associated with a physical hardware issue (the affected key apparently felt soft and was over-sensitive).

My Classic has problems with double typing when it's running Battery Saving Mode with reduced CPU performance or when I have several applications running in the background. It is frequent enough to annoy me but rare enough to not be able to repeat the malfunction on purpose and therefore I'm not going to bother sending it in for a 'fix' when it's most probably a software issue anyway (multiple keys / happens randomly / now reported on multiple devices).

I'm interested to hear about the keyboard misbehaving in cold weather though - what's all that about?

Storm 2 > Bold 9900 > Classic
    The cold weather keyboard issue is also well documented and discussed in various forums. The cold /wind effects the capacitive touch sensitivity. The new 3.1 updates added an option to turn off the touch enabled keyboard, I guess to help mitigate the issue if you need to use the keyboard in the cold.

Passport running on 10.3.1.2708
    04-12-15 08:43 AM
    Just noticed my screen is separating on the right side . I can push it back, but can also pull it back off a bit.

I'll search threads on what to do tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 08:53 PM
    Bug when trying to swipe up to unlock. It wont unlock. Nothing happens when I swipe up. Only way to fix it is to restart it.

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    Same issue here. The only way I can wake it sometimes is to restart the phone. Not too convenient.
    04-20-15 10:06 PM
    It's the camera. Love the phone for work and travel but the camera is terrible.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 05:44 AM
    Just the super stiff spacebar, been using it a day now.

Was using a bold 9780 like 3 or 4 years ago and loved the keyboard. Every button was clicky and had ample tactile feedback.

This passport I have, spacebar works but with near zero tactile feedback. Also, it must be pressed right smack in the middle to register a space.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 06:25 PM
    NONE at all plus Camera works great on 10.2.500.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 07:03 PM
246 ... 678910