I've had my Passport for more than 6 months now. I'm still on the official 10.3.0.1418 OS version. I've only experienced software glitches - mainly minor ones. Of course the camera has the very well known focus issue, but I've gotten used to it by now. Basically it just means I have to spend a little bit more time to take a photo. Action shots are unnecessarily difficult, though.

Other than that I experience that the touch sensitive keyboard becomes unresponsive at times when I'm writing. I've also experienced that the copy/paste stops working at times, especially when copy/pasting between different apps (native) - some times it won't let me paste something I copied from the browser into a Facebook post, for example.

All in all, just minor software glitches. I doubt I'll be updating the firmware, as it just seems to bring forth new issues. I'm fine living with the glitches I have, as well as keeping Flash in the browser.

Btw., a little tip for those who use Facebook: Use mobile Facebook in the browser instead of the native Facebook app. Facebook works much, much better in the Passport's native Internet browser.

Posted via CB10
    christausky likes this.
    04-01-15 02:35 PM
    Since the update to 10.3.1.1779 no issues at at all

Posted via BBPP
    04-01-15 05:29 PM
    My biggest issue was when I went to a wedding last Saturday. My friend had this big huge charging pack on the dinner table connected to his iPhone 6plus.

When I tried to use his plug, it didn't fit in my Damn passport! He then asked me why I wanted to use it when my battery was still 79% after such a long day. ,'???.@&$

EDIT:
    Oh and this but never had keyboard issues during snowboarding in the cold.
    Attachment 345068
    04-01-15 06:16 PM
    loving my passport, but coming from a Bold it is annoying that when it is in password lock you can't just start typing and it would input it in to the password. Now more steps have to swipe up then start typing

Main issue I'm having is with the Citrix Receiver when in word it will not let me type it is jumping all over the place....very frustrating as our work uses Citrix so it would be awesome if we had a native app. for the passport
    try utilizing the "picture password" option.

ive been using it and is super easy and no one can even guess it!!
    04-01-15 06:54 PM
    Everyone that sees it is blown away as I reckon there are virtually none in Australia. I could have sold 10 or more in the first week.
    I got one!!!! Iam in Sydney though.

I have never seen another person with a PP.

Ive seen one with a classic though.
    04-01-15 06:57 PM
    NONE at all. It gets better every day!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 06:59 PM
    Unusable in the cold? Holy ****! I didn't know that. I will be moving to Finland in some time...Should I then ditch the Passport while I'm here in Pakistan?

Posted via CB10
    I live in the Yukon Territory, in one of Canada's northernmost cities. I didn't personally have a lot of need to use the Passport outside, so I'm not sure it's a MASSIVE issue. It was an issue for me once and BlackBerry Assistant may provide a reasonable workaround.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-01-15 07:00 PM
    The main problem for me is the worse reception quality compared to previous Blackberrys! I now have the third Passport during a few months and they are all the same: Worse than Q10, Z10 and many other smartphones I've owned!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    04-02-15 04:32 AM
    I wish the Passport had the card tray slots like the Classic's hardware.

Keyboard should have stayed 4 rowed.

Back plastic door is the nastiest part of the phone.

No convenience key?

Wish they used playbook's rapid charging port somewhere.

Passport can be bent/twisted. Mine is twisted, and the metal chasis makes it scary/ hard to return to normal.

Back camera lens cover is NOT scratch-resistant.

Spacebar should have been trackpad/finger scanner.

Rear upper right sometimes can get Very hot. Nothing software fix can't fix.

Pasaporte Pilipino.
    04-05-15 07:41 AM
    I have less problems now actually.. after a few months I've actually now gotten used to the size, especially the width of the keyboard which was the hardest thing for me to get used to. Now just waiting for 10.3.1 to officially be released.
    updated mine the day after I bought it. Which was Mar.23/2015. It's 10.3.1.1581 good luck.
    spike12 likes this.
    04-05-15 09:07 AM
    The main problem for me is the worse reception quality compared to previous Blackberrys! I now have the third Passport during a few months and they are all the same: Worse than Q10, Z10 and many other smartphones I've owned!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Mine's workin great on Telus mobile.
    04-05-15 09:11 AM
    Random reboots. I have no idea whether it is a hardware or software issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on a Note 3. Giving my Passport a rest.
    04-05-15 09:12 AM
    Random reboots. I have no idea whether it is a hardware or software issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on a Note 3. Giving my Passport a rest.
    This is often caused by lingering Android apps. Get a task manager and make sure they really close after you close them.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    04-05-15 11:50 AM
    Battery drain.... the worst. Issue. OS 10.3.1.1779

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 12:16 PM
    mine world great, but once in a while the copy paste doesn't work the first time, then I try again and it works
    04-05-15 09:05 PM
    I wish the Passport had the card tray slots like the Classic's hardware.

Keyboard should have stayed 4 rowed.

Back plastic door is the nastiest part of the phone.

No convenience key?

Wish they used playbook's rapid charging port somewhere.

Passport can be bent/twisted. Mine is twisted, and the metal chasis makes it scary/ hard to return to normal.

Back camera lens cover is NOT scratch-resistant.

Spacebar should have been trackpad/finger scanner.

Rear upper right sometimes can get Very hot. Nothing software fix can't fix.

Pasaporte Pilipino.
    Bent/twisted? This is the first one. Pictures please!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 11:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    This means I have to use my.....iphone to shoot my..... Passport.

I will post my twist.

Pasaporte Pilipino.
    04-05-15 11:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    it's a known issue. Soo many forms with twisted passports

Posted via CB10
    Agatonga likes this.
    04-05-15 11:26 PM
    No. 1 cause of the 'lifting screen' is a twisted main frame body of Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Agatonga likes this.
    04-05-15 11:29 PM
    So far, nothing to report that seems to be a problem except for Android apps / games that are not compatible and opening with Passport...

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 11:35 PM
    This is often caused by lingering Android apps. Get a task manager and make sure they really close after you close them.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    Isn't a long hold on the "X" a deeper close than the tap of the "X"? Or do we still have to buy some android app?

Pasaporte Pilipino.
    04-06-15 11:05 AM
    Double typing on certain letter.
    Contact indexing problem. Must look up names with last name. If use first name, contact might not fine the name. I only use Google contact. Indexing is just find if look up contact from phone app

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 11:24 AM
    I've had mine for almost three months and no hardware issues that I've noticed. Only issues I have is with availability of some apps but that's not the devices fault.
    04-06-15 01:47 PM
    Keyboard light keeps going dim on me.

Posted via CB10
    anon(679606) likes this.
    04-06-15 02:41 PM
    1) I wish the Remember app sync'd with my Google account.
    2) I wish the Evernote app for BlackBerry works like Android or Apple version. Only basic functions are available on BlackBerry.
    Thought: Passport has great form factor but lot of business owners use Evernote and Google. I just wish I can have the Passport screen size and keypad and Android version of Evernote and Google sync... But maybe that is like saying I would like to have a Whopper with McDonald's Fries...

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 05:52 PM
246 ... 56789 ...