I truly enjoy my k1 black unlocked bbb100-1! But I've wiped and configured my Passports Orig and SE unlocked with the updated Cobalt and have started using my Passports for daily use. Keeping the k1 for the 2-3 apps that it can do. I bought a second Mint Sim card to use in my k1 for an emergency phone. Love both but still prefer my Passports the most.

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    01-04-18 07:48 PM
    Thx for sharing.
    I haven't pulled the trigger on a KeyOne because my Passport gets the job done for me. I've tried to talk myself into the KeyOne, but I guess I'm not ready to part ways with my Passport lol.
    EndRacism likes this.
    01-04-18 07:54 PM
    Thx for sharing.
    I haven't pulled the trigger on a KeyOne because my Passport gets the job done for me. I've tried to talk myself into the KeyOne, but I guess I'm not ready to part ways with my Passport lol.
    To me, I enjoy the actual phone size, shape, physical design, and swipe operation of a Passport and had always hoped the k1 would have the Passport body. I felt many more Passport owners would have jumped and quicker!

I still don't understand why TCL can't do a UI that copies Passport with HUB to Open Apps to Apps. I can bring up all Apps to swipe to and thankful bb android allows killing rolodex on open apps.

But for now it's all Passport until the systems dies, I doubt the phone will break before unless I kick it for a field goal!

PS: I just ordered a leather case with cover for my PPSE, I've had a Ringke leather flip case for my PPOrig for some time. I really like the extra functions you get with a magnet flip case. I drive a company van without bluetooth and can answer a phone simply by flipping open the case as well as end the call by closing the case.
    Last edited by EndRacism; 01-05-18 at 07:17 AM.
    jope28 and falbo like this.
    01-04-18 08:05 PM
    I truly enjoy my k1 black unlocked bbb100-1! But I've wiped and configured my Passports Orig and SE unlocked with the updated Cobalt and have started using my Passports for daily use. Keeping the k1 for the 2-3 apps that it can do. I bought a second Mint Sim card to use in my k1 for an emergency phone. Love both but still prefer my Passports the most.

Posted via CB10
    The Passport SE and the BlackBerry 10 Os is simply amazing.
    jope28 likes this.
    01-05-18 03:59 PM
    The Passport SE and the BlackBerry 10 Os is simply amazing.
    Your very wise.
    01-05-18 04:05 PM