This is my first Blackberry phone (finally upgraded from my 4s) and I came to realize there are many apps unavailable to the blackberry community. Just wondering if there's any way to get Snapchat on here? Otherwise loving the phone dearly! Thanks in advance (:

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 02:08 PM
    This is my first Blackberry phone (finally upgraded from my 4s) and I came to realize there are many apps unavailable to the blackberry community. Just wondering if there's any way to get Snapchat on here? Otherwise loving the phone dearly! Thanks in advance (:

Posted via CB10
    No snap chat but you can get lots of apps from the Google play store by searching for blazes advice on crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:51 PM
    This will be interesting

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 06:04 PM
    No snapchat no facebook from Google no facebook messenger from Google the built in facebook app is junk. I for one don't care about these but if your asking about snapchat chances are your an app person and you won't be with passport long. Good luck though

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 06:06 PM
    No snapchat no facebook from Google no facebook messenger from Google the built in facebook app is junk. I for one don't care about these but if your asking about snapchat chances are your an app person and you won't be with passport long. Good luck though

Posted via CB10
    I really don't understand why everyone says the BlackBerry Facebook app is junk. It loads your news feed. What more do you need from facebook?

Posted via my  Z30 running 10.3.2.2639 via CB10
    CDot40 likes this.
    11-15-15 06:10 PM
    If you have used Facebook for iOS and Andriod you will know how junk the built in one is. Like I said I need all other features of BlackBerry 10 like attaching any file I choose to email and its built in file manager. So I choose to ignore the Facebook app. So when someone replies to a comment on facebook you cannot see the comment unless u login the Web browser version. News feed barley loads. Don't try and defend it it's junk everyone will tell you.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 06:13 PM
    I really don't understand why everyone says the BlackBerry Facebook app is junk. It loads your news feed. What more do you need from facebook?

For notifications not to return an error for instance. Some do and some don't.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 06:14 PM
    And now BlackBerry have gone Andriod I'm 99.9% sure we will never see a Facebook update for Blackberry 10 again.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 06:16 PM
    If you have used Facebook for iOS and Andriod you will know how junk the built in one is. Like I said I need all other features of BlackBerry 10 like attaching any file I choose to email and its built in file manager. So I choose to ignore the Facebook app. So when someone replies to a comment on facebook you cannot see the comment unless u login the Web browser version. News feed barley loads. Don't try and defend it it's junk everyone will tell you.

Posted via CB10
    I've never had issues with it, but my typical facebooking would be: go on once every 3-5 days to see news feed, and messaging, but messages come to the Hub, so i rarely open the app now.

I have used FB on Android. But with the same usage i didn't find any difference.
    11-15-15 06:35 PM
    The Facebook app isn't as bad as they're making it out to be but it isn't all that great either. One advantage, you can inbox straight from the app instead of having to have a separate fb messenger like you need on the other platforms. As for snap chat I think it's a 3rd party app call Casper (I believe) that can help with that.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 07:26 PM
    The Facebook app isn't as bad as they're making it out to be but it isn't all that great either. One advantage, you can inbox straight from the app instead of having to have a separate fb messenger like you need on the other platforms. As for snap chat I think it's a 3rd party app call Casper (I believe) that can help with that.

Posted via CB10
    Casper is a very temporary solution that often leads to your snap chat account being banned/blocked

They're very anti third person apps.

sdavidson503 likes this.
    11-15-15 09:11 PM
    Not a facebook user myself d:
    11-15-15 09:45 PM
    Casper is a very temporary solution that often leads to your snap chat account being banned/blocked

This is good to know, thanks!
    11-15-15 10:01 PM
    load the blackberry one then load an android one, mainly news feed doesnt seem to be current
    11-15-15 10:01 PM
    There's an app called Casper. I use it on my z30, not as good as the snap chat app but still works! You have to download it from the web tho.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 11:41 PM

I dunno how "temporary" Casper is as its been up and working for a good amount of time. Aside from not having the chat feature it has plenty of other noteworthy qualities that make it better than the original Snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 08:03 AM
    I dunno how "temporary" Casper is as its been up and working for a good amount of time. Aside from not having the chat feature it has plenty of other noteworthy qualities that make it better than the original Snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    All I meant was within 2 hours of signing into Casper.io I received an email informing me my account was blocked(so it was) and I had to sign in from the official snap chat app to unblock it(which I did)

11-16-15 08:32 AM
    Try the casper.io - this alternative snap chat client

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 08:40 AM