Installed snap on my BlackBerry Passport, but it doesn't work. Tried installing both versions, none seem to work. It does open but, nothing can be seen in the store nor anything could be found.
    Also, ran the autoloader to install a fresh OS, but that too did not solve the issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 07:23 AM
    If you already reinstalled the OS, you might want to look at Cobalts solution....

There have been a number of post about SNAP not working after being newly installed. And I haven't really seen a clear solution to it. (other than don't use the beta and try a clean install of the OS.... and don't use .2876 with the broken runtime).. If you have .2876, you could try the update in BBW
    04-22-16 07:57 AM
    I had not heard of this consequence. Still recommend 2813 as the best trouble free OS right now. I hope June OS takes us back to a problem free 2813 experience.
    04-22-16 07:59 AM
    I think Snap is permanently done in unless some dev wants to try fix it. It seems that NEW installs are NOT working. Anyone who has Snap installed seems to have it working for them, including myself.
    04-22-16 08:08 AM
    While it's still working on my Passport Silver Edition I can confirm that if you get logged out you won't be able to log back in. I tried opening it on my Z30 and White Passport for the first time in months and both wanted me to log back in saying my password had changed (it hadn't) and after making another app specific password it fails to log in successfully.
    04-22-16 04:03 PM
    Yes I posted about getting logged out of Snap recently after it happened to me and I couldn't figure out why the app wasn't working. If not done so already, swipe down from the top and go into Settings and make sure that you sign in.
    04-22-16 06:21 PM
    My Snap isnt working. I uninstalled it to try Beta as i didnt see Tapped out on there anymore, and neither version is now working. One shows no apps and the other wont log in although it says successful...and then my password changed and to log in again. My password has not changed. This would be so terrible if it was perm down
    04-22-16 07:21 PM
    Yes I posted about getting logged out of Snap recently after it happened to me and I couldn't figure out why the app wasn't working. If not done so already, swipe down from the top and go into Settings and make sure that you sign in.
    Just gets stuck on "loading"
    04-22-16 07:27 PM
    This would be so terrible if it was perm down
    Say hello to Cobalt and his FINE work: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...016.1446389568

-consider a donnation for his trouble.
    04-22-16 07:29 PM
    All that unsecure app BS they do. Even outlook is an unsecure app to Google.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    04-22-16 08:32 PM
    thank you I have had a look, unfortunately i cannot get any of the links to load

ive also tried searching other links, but there are so many-old new and so far i have not been able to get things working. i cant get games to work, just says there is an issue with google services, keeps crashing. I have not even attempted with store yet, im not sure what is old and new, can you download the apk straight from their website or is that not compatible?
    04-22-16 08:45 PM
    I am experiencing the same issue. Do you think that Google is blocking BlackBerry access through the SNAP app to the google play store or did BlackBerry cause the problem with the latest update?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 02:36 AM
    All that unsecure app BS they do. Even outlook is an unsecure app to Google.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    Ugh. I was pulling my hair out over trying to get Outlook to retrieve my Gmail the other day. One account would work, the other would flag as an insecure app. They should just call it what it is, Google doesn't want any competitor software or hardware to easily access their services.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 09:21 AM
    Ugh. I was pulling my hair out over trying to get Outlook to retrieve my Gmail the other day. One account would work, the other would flag as an insecure app. They should just call it what it is, Google doesn't want any competitor software or hardware to easily access their services.

Posted via CB10
    If you ask me there should be a class action lawsuit against google for this. Also a lawsuit for antitrust violations. Allowing them to cripple another US competitors software is no different than what MS did to Netscape. This is Microsoft Outlook- not a fart app. The hours of frustrations that this has caused humanity demands punishment for google.

Besides all of that , there is no reason to stick with google services anymore. Microsofts online services are better and more secure. They comply with Hippa regulations on free accounts which google DOES NOT.

PLUS - Did you know that the free Outlook mail is actually an ACTIVE SYNC account? Something they don't advertise but it is. I know because you can run it for BES12 Setups inside and out.
    Last edited by Zeratul57; 04-23-16 at 11:40 AM.
    04-23-16 10:13 AM