Telus Passport. Last night I found my SMS messages were getting unresponsive. Messages not sending/receiving, stalling when loading when going into conversation, some messages I was typing in one convo would go into other convos. All around buggyness of that nature, like it was slow and confused. Today I haven't sent or received a single text. Anyone have similar issues or a fix?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 01:39 PM
    Check if Blend is being stupid. Go in to the Device Manager, tap the CPU tab and force quit Blend (this will obviously kill any blend sessions you have going) -- this should immediately cure your SMS issue (if that is indeed the issue)

If you don't need Blend, run the Blend app and disable it. If you do need it, I dunno. I don't expect these bugs to ever get fixed.
    01-06-16 01:46 PM
    Thanks for the help. It fixed most of my problems except one SMS conversation still wasn't getting notifications or responding properly. It seemed I couldn't delete the conversation, so I went into the chat, option, end chat. Once it finally erased the conversation it seems I'm finally back to normal working order. Much appreciated, thought I'd be plugging in the old 9900 to use (not that it would be a bad thing!)

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 04:40 PM