what is the best smart watches that matched with bb passport?
    is that any link for online stores if available that sell that watches?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-19 06:23 PM
    You would have to choose a watch that works with lower versions of android OS. 4.3 is the higher version that BB10 would work properly with
    10-15-19 06:30 PM
    what is the best smart watches that matched with bb passport?
    is that any link for online stores if available that sell that watches?

Posted via CB10
    Probably the quickest answer is to do a forum search. I am not trying to be snarky. I know there have been several posts on watches and BB10. I just can't remember the recommendations. Good hunting.
    10-16-19 01:45 AM
    I am using Vectorwatch, but the vector watch platform is dead. The app doesn't connect to the server so you will not be able to download streams, apps and faces.
    În the Bridge options I see it has Pebble as a watch option, maybe you can find out what is the deal with Pebble smart watches and BB10.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-19 05:25 AM
    I use a pebble time with my passport

Posted via CB10
    10-17-19 05:51 AM
    I also used Pebble with my Passport, but Pebble is now dead. You may be able to get it to work with Rebble.io which has taken over. I'm using Rebble successfully with my Pebble Time on my KEY2.

Of course, since the Pebble brand is dead, there will be no warranty, support, etc. beyond what the Rebble.io website and tools provide.
    10-17-19 11:14 AM
    Been using a pebble time steel with my Z10, worked well, both with the official pebble software, and now with the rebble alternative.
    Originally had it on my Z10, then swapped it to my Dtek50, and recently had to move it back to the Z10 when the Dtek died. Now moved it onto my new Nokia 7 plus, and still works the same.
    The pebble isn't the 'newest' smartwatch, but lets me see texts and calls on the watch, as well as a few other bits.
    Certainly a great little watch for what it does, and battery lasts almost a week too!!
    10-17-19 03:38 PM
    Certainly a great little watch for what it does, and battery lasts almost a week too!!
    This was the selling point for me as well. I couldn't imagine charging a 'watch' every night when I don't have to do the same with my phone...
    10-17-19 09:10 PM
    This was the selling point for me as well. I couldn't imagine charging a 'watch' every night when I don't have to do the same with my phone...
    The battery on my Vector watch last for 1 month, but unfortunately the platform is dead . I searched for a way to sideload faces and apps on it, but I didn't find anything.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-19 12:42 AM
    there are many opinions about pebble and many search results about that watch....
    I'll try it.
    many thanks for your opinions

Posted via CB10
    10-25-19 02:37 PM
    I just re-installed an older version of vectorwatch app and even if it doesn't connect to the Vector server, it still has some faces and apps preloaded. This is nice :d. Now I have the settings app on my watch again.

Posted via CB10
    Today 12:40 AM