I use Mac and the reason why I was not able to connect my Z10 was Firewall.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 02:47 AM
    The other issue may be if you are running itunes

Rename the iTunesPrefs.xml file and relaunch BlackBerry Link

Please note: Completing the below steps may have adverse effects on the iTunes functionality. For further information, please contact Apple support.

To rename the iTunesPrefs.xml file;
    Turn on Show hidden files and folders
    Navigate to C:\Users\<userid>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\
    Rename the iTunesPrefs XML file file to iTunesPrefs.old
    07-03-17 03:20 AM
    Well, Jackd... I fully agree with your techniques but a friend said he lost you at the "issue MAY be....."
    while RG simply unblocked the firewall.

( I'm just bringing this up for a friend.) he paid me! Slowly Losing Confidence In BlackBerry!-0269.gif
    09-13-17 09:42 PM
    Well, as the title says, I'm slowly losing confidence in Blackberry! Why? Well, for starters, there was a time that one could connect their BlackBerry to a computer and perform the most simple task,...and that is - backup the device! Not any more! The last time I was able to backup my Passport was in January 2017! After I installed v10.3.2.1463, the device would not even be recognized over USB! :-(

So, I visit here and read a few posts regarding how folks are dealing with Link recognizing BB10 devices. So, today, I uninstalled BB Link,...Restarted my PC,....and reinstalled. I was able to sync my photos and Contacts/Calendar to my PC. That's it. Upon seeing that I had connectivity, I was sure that I'd be able to backup the device! But no,....I get the message that basically states the device is not connected! Yeah,...Right!

Note, I have a leaked version of 10.3.3.1463 installed and get a notice to update the OS to 10.3.3.1463! LOL! What gives???

Now, the most important thing I need on my device is my Password Keeper,....as it has every Password and User profile setup on many of my accounts,...data,....apps,...SAT radio, data, etc.

So, I'm like stuck between a rock and a hard place!,...as my Passport is literally worth it's weight in gold to me,...if not more!
    I love the story and movie of 127 hours Aron Ralston. It is so motivated.

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    09-14-17 10:35 PM
    Every time I read the title on this thread I can't avoid thinking you've got way more patience than everyone else... It's like saying I'm slowly losing patience in candles, might try those new fangled electric bulbs...
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    09-15-17 12:46 PM
    Every time I read the title on this thread I can't avoid thinking you've got way more patience than everyone else... It's like saying I'm slowly losing patience in candles, might try those new fangled electric bulbs...

Slowly Losing Confidence In BlackBerry!-0354.gif
    09-15-17 04:22 PM
31 12