what is it about blackberry that makes you keep coming back. tried GS7 nexus5x windows iphone but keep coming back to blackberry . now hope this is the last time OG or sliver heard screen rises on the sliver don't need that but it dose look good.
    04-25-16 08:28 PM
    Both have the screen issue. If cash is not an issue then get the SE.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 07:31 AM
    I have both. The silver has a better keyboard because of the extra chin space and the keys are softer and more responsive than the original. Both phones are head turners and neck breakers. I think the SE will suite you just fine. I say go for it!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 08:25 AM
    Off topic but I wish you could have a choice of colours with the SE. I would have bought a matte black one. That silver is a major turn off for me, as is the lower portion with rounded corners.

Posted via my Black Passport
    04-26-16 09:05 AM
    Off topic but I wish you could have a choice of colours with the SE. I would have bought a matte black one. That silver is a major turn off for me, as is the lower portion with rounded corners.

Posted via my Black Passport
    I hear what you're saying but they are some options to customize your SE. One option is a carbon fiber skin from Skinomi. I installed it for my SE and it looks more stealth and the stainless steel frame pops out more now. You can also send your SE to Colorware for a custom matte finish which I'm thinking of doing.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 10:00 AM
    I hear what you're saying but they are some options to customize your SE. One option is a carbon fiber skin from Skinomi. I installed it for my SE and it looks more stealth and the stainless steel frame pops out more now. You can also send your SE to Colorware for a custom matte finish which I'm thinking of doing.

Posted via CB10
    I know about the skins, I already searched that option, but if you look on their website, the photos clearly show that the skin elements do not properly cover the phone and leave gaps which in my opinion only make it uglier.sliver or og-blackberry-passport-silver-edition-carbon-fiber-skin-protector-26.jpg
    I wouldn't even bother with Colorware as their prices are quite high and a paint job is just not worth that effort. Thanks however for the suggestions! At the moment, I'm very interested in getting a Blue Classic and I'm watching for any price drops online
    04-26-16 10:25 AM
    I know about the skins, I already searched that option, but if you look on their website, the photos clearly show that the skin elements do not properly cover the phone and leave gaps which in my opinion only make it uglier.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-passport-silver-edition-carbon-fiber-skin-protector-26.jpg 
Views:	520 
Size:	265.3 KB 
ID:	398227
    I wouldn't even bother with Colorware as their prices are quite high and a paint job is just not worth that effort. Thanks however for the suggestions! At the moment, I'm very interested in getting a Blue Classic and I'm watching for any price drops online
    A blue classic does look nice and you're right about the Colorware pricing. That is why I'm just thinking about it but really there is no need. As for the skin, I didn't install the top part of it because I agree it looks ugly. I aslo didn't put the skin on the metal frame. I just have it on the chin and the entire back. The only issue you loose is the grip on the back with the carbon skin. Other than that in my opinion, it does look stealthy.

sliver or og-imagejpeg_0-2-.jpg

sliver or og-imagejpeg_1.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 01:54 PM
    The skin does make it look better, giving it a more "OG-like" look But I still don't like the rounded corners ))) Anyway, enjoy your device!
    04-26-16 02:25 PM
    Have been playing with silver and OG since past few days and I am starting to like the OG lot more than SE except the keyboard.
    Though SE obviously looks beautiful, I think OG has got long lasting looks compared to SE.
    I was happy with OG's keyboard until I tried SE's

Posted from BlackBerry Passport!!
    deadcowboy likes this.
    04-26-16 03:40 PM
    SE

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    04-26-16 04:07 PM
    thanks to all! I went with the OG the form factor I just like that one better the sliver is a little more bulky.
    sesp9 likes this.
    04-26-16 07:44 PM
    I have the OG, but personally I like them both equally! Haha

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 08:14 PM
    I have both, gave the OG to my son to use as a tablet and kept the SE for myself, both were the best phones I've ever owned but the SE just feels a little better in the hand.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 08:54 PM
    what about the screen issue coming up on the sliver one
    04-26-16 08:56 PM
    Actually own an SE, red one, white one and a black one. Currently using the SE. In my opinion get them all!

Okay just the SE!

Posted with my beautiful Passport SE
    04-26-16 08:59 PM
    Both have the screen issue.

Posted via CB10
    what about the screen issue coming up on the sliver one
    What about it.
    04-26-16 10:13 PM
    I have had the black, red and now silver. The silver is my favorite, as the keyboard is better and I love the silver/black combo.. the chin also helps the typing experience. And it looks a little more premium in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 10:43 PM
    Hmmm.. the white OG always gets comments while my Silver Edition is noticed less I find. But the typing experience is so much nicer on the SE. But the White OG screen for some reason looks brighter. Don't know. The SE has a better image sensor it seems for darker shots, no question of that. Motion blur is mildly better but not overwhelmingly better. BUT... the speakers are just night and day better. Imagine the sound clarity of the Z30 with even louder speakers than OG. And the OG is LOUD! SE is just that much better though.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 10:49 PM
    It's too bad the AT&T variant isn't more widely available. That design is the best passport imo. I just love the rounded corners and the bigger chin. The soft keyboard also the same as the SE.

I found an unlocked one from a great guy on the marketplace and I literally could not be happier with it.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 11:07 PM
    It's too bad the AT&T variant isn't more widely available. That design is the best passport imo. I just love the rounded corners and the bigger chin. The soft keyboard also the same as the SE.

I found an unlocked one from a great guy on the marketplace and I literally could not be happier with it.

Posted via CB10
    Att keyboard is the worst of the three. Mushy.

The SE takes the tactility of the OG, and the ease of key press of the ATT. Best of both.
    04-27-16 12:01 AM
    Att keyboard is the worst of the three. Mushy.

The SE takes the tactility of the OG, and the ease of key press of the ATT. Best of both.
    Used all three and I totally disagree. AT&T variant wins in every department.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 12:06 AM
    What about it.
    it been noted that it comes up?
    04-27-16 06:09 AM
    I like the OG because of the steel sharp corners I can use it to defend myself.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 06:50 AM
    Used all three and I totally disagree. AT&T variant wins in every department.

Posted via CB10
    I've used all three as well. Both the ATT Passport and ATT Classic have flimsy, soft keyboards. Different strokes.
    04-27-16 08:20 AM
    I've used all three as well. Both the ATT Passport and ATT Classic have flimsy, soft keyboards. Different strokes.
    That's how I know you don't have a clue what you're talking about. The AT&T Classic is the exact same as any other black Classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 09:49 AM
39 12