Has anyone had a positive experience with a slip case accommodating a Passport fitted with the Hard Shell Case?

I would prefer the ability for the slip case to put the phone in sleep mode when used.

I find the hard shell case provides excellent protection but I want the ability for my phone to go into sleep mode when in pocket without having to manually doing it myself

If so, where can I purchase?

I am trying to find a case where my phone doesn't false dial when carry it in my pocket...

Thanks!!
    01-31-15 02:02 PM
    Has anyone had a positive experience with a slip case accommodating a Passport fitted with the Hard Shell Case?

I would prefer the ability for the slip case to put the phone in sleep mode when used.

I find the hard shell case provides excellent protection but I want the ability for my phone to go into sleep mode when in pocket without having to manually doing it myself

If so, where can I purchase?

I am trying to find a case where my phone doesn't false dial when carry it in my pocket...

Thanks!!
    I do this exactly as you described by using two cases. Tetded dijon ii case with device attached then it fits into a PDAIR side holster and the sleeper functions work great!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 10:24 AM