Not sure if anything can be done about this, just wondering if anybody else has seen it.

On my SIM card door near the power button side, it sits slightly raised. Since the power button is so slim and doesn't have a lot of travel, the slightly raised edge of the card door makes it a little tougher to press the button. I thought maybe the top edge of my SIM card or my media card were keeping it pushed up but I tried removing them, made no difference. It's just a slight fit/finish issue between the rubbery back area and the card door. Looks like it could be really tricky to attempt to file it down, too.

01-08-17 06:28 PM
    Can you post a picture?
    On closer inspection of my own, I think it isn't 100% flush, but it never caught my eye before until now. Maybe this is just the design or maybe you have something more pronounced?
    01-09-17 03:03 PM
    I've got two of them purchased at the same time. The other one sits flush all the way across; very smooth across the joint. I tried swapping the doors between them and now my original one has a -slightly- less pronounced ridge, while the other one that previously had no ridge, has a slight one now, too.

01-09-17 04:27 PM
    I noticed this too. SIM door protrudes a bit, interfering with the power button (which is almost flush itself).

And what's the best way to remove the SIM door? Maybe silly question, but it was difficult to remove in the first place to add the SIM. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-25-17 11:45 PM
    Perhaps the sim or SD cards are protruding a bit. Pull both then see how the cover fits
    01-26-17 12:51 AM
    On all my original passports I had a similar issue. No real fix for it, when swapping sim doors did it help at all?
    As for how to remove the sim door: as long as your device is at room temperature, just kinda use your fingernail to pull it off. It is hard for the first few times but loosens up eventually. It won't break.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-17 01:34 AM
    I think that the power button of ur se is broken or it is not fitted correctly, had u ever fallen ur phone or open it ur self or by any other guy and when u fixed it back it didnt fitted correctly I think thats the problem
    Did u buy a used se? Or have u ever opened ur phone?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-17 03:11 AM