If Amazon has stock, it's definitely the way to go. Excellent customer service!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 11:18 PM
    ShopBlackberry will find a way to disappoint you every time.

Go Amazon - especially since they are now including BlackBerry logo stickers with Passport orders.

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    11-09-14 11:47 PM
    I ordered from ShopBlackberry with the idea that I was supporting BlackBerry better. That was on November 4th and It's still on a FedEx truck. I could probably order it from Amazon with my Prime membership and get it before the one from BlackBerry gets here.
    Now I'm regretting my choice.
    11-10-14 05:50 AM
    I ordered from ShopBlackberry with the idea that I was supporting BlackBerry better. That was on November 4th and It's still on a FedEx truck. I could probably order it from Amazon with my Prime membership and get it before the one from BlackBerry gets here.
    Now I'm regretting my choice.
    You are correct because amazon has next day delivery! It's amazing. I thought the same thing you did right up until I heard that ordering from shopblackberry was ordering from an incompetent third party who is digital river. Bought mine on amazon. Received it 6 days later.

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    11-10-14 06:19 AM
    I ordered from ShopBlackBerry a few times and wasn't impressed. They seem to be running a leaky boat over there.

I ordered a black Q10 and Black Z30 on Nov 3 and got a backordered email a couple hours later. Been crickets since then. The red Q5 I ordered took 4 days to ship even though it said they were in stock.

I'm buying from Amazon from now on if I can get the item for the same price.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 06:28 AM
30 12