I've just realised I've been paying for insurance for my Z10 every month for about 3 years. I must have opted in and hoped to cancel in a couple months (if I recall correctly you got some free tablet if you opted in), but totally forgot. And it's only now I've seen that it's been taking �6 a month out of my account every month since then.

A good thing about the policy is that it covers any phone that you own, not just the one you took the policy out for. I've currently got a Passport, but looking to upgrade soon. The policy states it will either give you a replacement, or a phone with similar spec. I was wondering, does anyone have any idea what phones have similar spec to a Passport?

Ideally, I was going to buy the rumoured Argon toward the end of the year, and I still might. But I've been paying for this policy for 3 damn years! Would be such a waste to just cancel it. May as well take advantage and make a claim.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 10:10 AM
    You know what, on reading this back, I guess it was just pure laziness on my part. I'll get onto Google and have a look myself. Sorry 😂

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 10:11 AM
    You know what, on reading this back, I guess it was just pure laziness on my part. I'll get onto Google and have a look myself. Sorry

Posted via CB10
    Not that the police are on here anything but breaking your own property intentionally and filing a claim is fraud, lol. Plus, you'll probably get a refurbished Passport that was returned and just laying around.
    08-28-16 10:17 AM
    Looking for a quick comparison on gsmarena, the closest spec phone I can find is a Samsung Galaxy S5. There's a �50 excess, not so sure if it's worth giving away my Passport for. What a waste

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 10:19 AM
    Not that the police are on here anything but breaking your own property intentionally and filing a claim is fraud, lol. Plus, you'll probably get a refurbished Passport that was returned and just laying around.
    My Passport is broken

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 10:20 AM
    My Passport is broken

Posted via CB10
    Of course it is...maybe they'll send you a Passport SE?
    08-28-16 10:24 AM
    I kinda agree on this one im working on a contact center around 6yrs ago when we tell customers that we are going to replace the device it is actually not true highly likely that u will receive a refurbished device..

Posted via CB10
    08-29-16 09:26 PM