Silver Edition Website-9-_edit.jpg
    Silver Edition Website-10-_edit.jpg

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    theninjew and tp2386 like this.
    08-03-15 07:17 AM
    I love the silver and black.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 07:37 AM
    I like it. I only wish they rounded off the top corners too like the AT&T version.
    08-03-15 07:40 AM
    I like it. I only wish they rounded off the top corners too like the AT&T version.
    My only gripe was the square corners at the bottom. now it's perfect. Not only is it narrower but also has rounded bottom corners!

It is a little heavier, so wonder why that happened. Like 15grams heavier.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.2.2339
    08-03-15 07:52 AM
    Where is everyone finding pictures of the Silver edition in the link provided? There are no pictures when I go to that link. And when I follow the link to BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition it simply takes me to the page for regular Passport.
    08-03-15 09:27 AM
    Where is everyone finding pictures of the Silver edition in the link provided? There are no pictures when I go to that link. And when I follow the link to BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition it simply takes me to the page for regular Passport.
    I think it is place holder, no pictures yet

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    08-03-15 09:32 AM
    This phone is a joke and anyone thinking they are getting anything but a cosmetic change is in for a big disappointment. What is BlackBerry doing, really? Repackaging an existing phone into a new case and selling it as a new device. That's real low. It doesn't even happen in the Android world.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 10:31 AM
    This phone is a joke and anyone thinking they are getting anything but a cosmetic change is in for a big disappointment. What is BlackBerry doing, really? Repackaging an existing phone into a new case and selling it as a new device. That's real low. It doesn't even happen in the Android world.

Posted via CB10
    It's another opportunity for you to buy, sell, and return multiple items to BlackBerry and repeatedly post about it here.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 10:57 AM
    Nope. The leaked pics aren't accurate. The actual Silver Edition has a stainless steel frame. The pics look like plastic.

Posted via CB10
    Uh, I thought it would be in aluminum.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    08-03-15 11:03 AM
    It's another opportunity for you to buy, sell, and return multiple items to BlackBerry and repeatedly post about it here.

Posted via CB10
    That is very true. I wonder what kind of out-of-the box defects we will have on this new shiny edition. Quite probably the same as before. After all, it's the same phone with a new case.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 11:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    Since no one knows about the current Passport this is more of a restart/relaunch then the improved version. This is probably going to end up on at least one more carrier in US which is a good thing.

Now if they would only beef up the marketing.
    08-03-15 12:06 PM
    What do u think of a curved passport lolz
    Something along the lines of it perfect fitting the bum as u sit hahaah just like a banana

Posted via the everMosT poweRFul ReD paSSporT
    08-03-15 12:53 PM
    What do u think of a curved passport lolz
    Something along the lines of it perfect fitting the bum as u sit hahaah just like a banana

Posted via the everMosT poweRFul ReD paSSporT
    How would you know a banana fits your bum?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 12:58 PM
    If I really like the design I may try it, but it would've been nice to bump up the specs just a tad. Not necessarily 2015 flagship specs all around, but something different.

If it's literally the same device with simply a different chassis, a big percentage of current Passport users will have no desire to upgrade. I know jack **** about business, but I would think it'd be a wiser decision to better the internals.
    gravit8er and dejanh like this.
    08-03-15 01:49 PM
    Its also very evident that the bottom is not a single seamless piece like on render.
    08-03-15 01:51 PM
    Its also very evident that the bottom is not a single seamless piece like on render.
    How do you know which is right? The leaked pics could be of non-final test devices.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 03:08 PM
    It doesn't even happen in the Android world.
    Posted via CB10
    Hahahahaha! You almost had me! I'm dying here!
    08-03-15 03:14 PM
    People complaining about twisting must have never owned a smartphone over 4.5 inches or something...
    All smartphones I've had have had some twist, most noticeable was my z30. Oddly enough the passport is so far the most solid as far as twisting goes.
    speak for yourself my phones have never twisted, bent, cracked, etc.
    08-03-15 03:42 PM
    Why are so many people pissed off? I like it. I'd sell my passport for that one. The black back would be great if it's grippy like the original passport.

People complaining about internals must not have used a Passport.. I really don't see what could make this phone better internally. Fast, good battery, phenomenal screen... what do you want?
    08-03-15 03:48 PM
    speak for yourself my phones have never twisted, bent, cracked, etc.
    None of my 5 Android phones (the last being the Note2) ever twisted or became deformed (besides the operating system) in anyway. Of course I never carried those in my pockets, just in belt clips or holsters.
    08-03-15 04:36 PM
    cool
    08-03-15 04:54 PM
103 12345