08-21-15 11:39 AM
62 123
tools
    Aaaarrrrghhhhh!!!!!

Ordered on the 4th, received shipping notice the same day to arrive on the 6th. While shipping (Fedex), my box came up empty. Ugh. After days of false information and the runaround, I was told by shopblackberry that my Passport was shipped yesterday. I don't believe it for one minute, but I'll see tomorrow.

I....will....never...ever....order...from....shopb lackberry...ever......again....so help me God.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    08-11-15 04:58 PM
    Ordered on the 5th (10:45pm) and never received a shipping confirmation. I received an order confirmation via email from BlackBerry and my Paypal was charged $746. When I contacted support on the 8th, they told me there was no order and I should order again... I can see my order on their site and PayPal clearly shows the invoice from digital river. Support doesn't answer my mail anymore so I opened a claim with PayPal..

Fml

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 05:29 PM
    Silver Edition Shipping Date (ShopBB US)-20150811_161141.jpg

Very nice phone!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 07:32 PM
    Placed my order on Sunday, August 9th. 48 hours later there's nothing. "Boxed Shipment" is the status. Call to DR order support couldn't give me any anticipated ship date, just kept spouting off about not wanting to give me false information. I asked can I expect it to be shipped within days, weeks or months...her reply was "it shouldn't be a month."

Not comforting.
    08-11-15 07:37 PM
    I also ordered on Sunday and I just received shipping info. Will be here on Thursday...and I can't wait. This will be my first venture with BB since the BB Storm.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-11-15 07:42 PM
    Ordered on Monday the 10th at 9:50 pm from ShopBB US. Got my confirmation email at 12:43 am on Tuesday the 11th.

Just got my shipping confirmation at 8:38 today (Tuesday the 11th). Will arrive on Thursday the 13th. Shipped from Indianapolis to New Hampshire.

Dr Dave
    08-11-15 07:45 PM
    Also ordered Sunday but nothing yet re:tracking or from a phone call with DR. They aren't very helpful but from what I've been reading that's par for the course.
    08-11-15 08:01 PM
    I'm not seeing any ethical dilemma. Amazon gives you the right to return the phone, for whatever reason. That's built into their pricing and cost structure. That structure is based on certain assumptions, including the assumption that a certain percentage of people will return phones for various reasons, not all of which Amazon might actually approve of. You don't have a responsibility to return the phone only for the "right" reasons, even though that's clearly what you're used to doing. It's just business, and Amazon wouldn't hesitate for a New York minute to apply the same principles to you, if the situation were somehow reversed.

Go and sin no more!
    Thanks for your moral absolution, Ubizmo. :-) I agree with your arguments regarding Amazon's (and others') pricing reflecting the expected returns, and the fact that it is not a violation of their policy.

Turns out that the Amazon Passport may have been defective, anyway (freezes, spontaneous reboots), which makes the question sort of moot, since i would have had to return it to Amazon, anyway.
    08-11-15 08:02 PM
    Ordered mine Friday night and it arrived at my door Tuesday at 10AM. Knock on wood I bought tons of devices from DR and not once had a delay or problem

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 08:03 PM
    Incidentally I came back to my phone and saw I had a shipment notification. Should be here on Thursday and I can't wait!
    08-11-15 09:43 PM
    So I ordered on Sunday, shop blackberry Canada and got order confirmation yesterday. No new news About shipping after that yesterday or today. How long did it take for most of you to get your shipping details?
    08-11-15 09:59 PM
    Aaaarrrrghhhhh!!!!!

Ordered on the 4th, received shipping notice the same day to arrive on the 6th. While shipping (Fedex), my box came up empty. Ugh. After days of false information and the runaround, I was told by shopblackberry that my Passport was shipped yesterday. I don't believe it for one minute, but I'll see tomorrow.

I....will....never...ever....order...from....shopb lackberry...ever......again....so help me God.

After much delay, many many calls, being lied to, etc, it finally arrived today. Beautiful phone!

08-21-15 11:39 AM
62 123