Well I found one on google SEIDIO | VITREO Tempered Glass Screen Protector for BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition Now the question is, has anyone used this? If so, have you been able to use them with a case that is not from Seidio?
    09-25-15 08:48 AM
    I bought mine from Clove with the shell case which was advertised to have a screen protector included. However the box didn't have any protector so I asked them and they have sent a couple for free. Hopefully they're of the right size.

Posted using Silver PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-25-15 05:14 PM
    I had already bought several tempered glass screen protectors for my Red before I decided to return it and get the Silver. Even though it isn't designed for the new phone I decided to put it on today and see if it works.

As you can see from the photos it slightly covers the ear-piece speaker but otherwise works well. I tested it out on a phone call and I did not notice any degradation in call quality. I figure I'll keep it on until one comes out for the SE. I bought them on ebay for $3 each. Good thing I ordered a few of them as I toasted three by simply being OCD.

Attachment 366134
    Attachment 366135
    I think I was sent a similar one from eBay when I bought a case for my original BlackBerry Passport. I have installed it but in a slightly different way. I have started it from bottom of the screen and didn't cover the earpiece at all. The idea was to cover most of the glass rather than the top silver part.

09-25-15 05:18 PM
    I think I was sent a similar one from eBay when I bought a case for my original BlackBerry Passport. I have installed it but in a slightly different way. I have started it from bottom of the screen and didn't cover the earpiece at all. The idea was to cover most of the glass rather than the top silver part.

Yes, I considered this as well but I wanted the cutouts at the top of the protector (for the sensor and front cam) to line up so it wouldn't look 'off'.
    09-25-15 09:03 PM
    Yes, I considered this as well but I wanted the cutouts at the top of the protector (for the sensor and front cam) to line up so it wouldn't look 'off'.
    Hmm. For me it'll be a temporary solution anyways till my screen protectors arrive.

09-25-15 10:36 PM
55 123