Stick with the black one. Your second phone will be a good back up phone for parts
    11-13-16 05:13 PM
    Stick with the black one. Your second phone will be a good back up phone for parts
    What do u mean by a good back up phone for parts? Should I buy a second phone just for parts haahh

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 09:33 PM
    My SE has no problems!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 05:57 PM
    Just be sure you actually want bb10...

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 05:58 PM
     BlackBerry� Passport SE!

I like my coffee  BlackBerry� black! What?
    11-14-16 06:23 PM
    Just be sure you actually want bb10...

Posted via CB10
    I always preferred BB 10 compared to all other platforms out there. I just ok with it.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 12:23 AM
    I have the SE and I use it heavily, I also use it on tight jeans even when the phone is big. I've never experienced any screen lift in any way, not even 0.0001 mm. I would choose silver any day, it's the most beautiful phone I've ever owned. Been using it for around 8 months now. I also have a Priv btw

Posted via Passport SE
    Last edited by DiegoV_G; 11-19-16 at 01:44 AM.
    jimmy zamalot likes this.
    11-19-16 01:30 AM
    Im wondering to get another passport and I dont know which one should I get. Im afraid that if a get the silver edition the screen will lift during the time as we all seen happening here in cb. Does all silver edition had that screen liftin problem? Any idea?

Posted via CB10
    Silver Edition all the way
    11-19-16 01:59 AM
    I debated this question for some time. I plan to order an OG tomorrow from Amazon. I simply don't see $50 worth of upgrades for me. The SE looks GREAT, however the construction on the OG is SOLID and still looks good. Also the improved keyboard touted on the SE sounds good but I like the idea of the OG keyboard having that subtle click and more tactile feel. Don't want a potentially 'mushy' physical keyboard.. Also I don't like the idea of the SE being a little taller and thicker than the OG. I think the OG footprint is nearly perfect. Not worried about the new antennae placement, (I am on T-Mobile and live in a solid 4G LTE area).

Overall I am sure that the SE is worth the extra scratch by many folks and that's fine but for me, I'm going OG all the way.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    11-20-16 01:12 PM
    It's the same camera, 13 mp 2.0 f, the keyboard is smoother and?, sorry but it costs more for nothing, no better screen resolution, no better snapdragon, no better camera, no bigger ram... it only cost 50-100 dollars more thanks to its "better" and heavier Design. I understand you love SE, but accept the reality. It's the same performance that OG

Posted via my Passport!
    The camera was reinforced with a stronger metal ring or something to that extent.

The attenae reception is better.

The ergonomics (do you even know what this word means) and the keyboard are improved.

The advantages of the SE is more than just the body - the performance is the same yes if you are talking about the OS and user experience.

But the handling of the phone, the call reception, and the physical reinforcement of the camera and frame, is better.

#whatisclassic
    11-20-16 01:34 PM
    Please at least try both phones physically before you buy, the SE in my opinion stands out for sure.

BlackBerry Passport SE on OS 10.3.2.836 Wind Mobile after 7 yrs with Rogers
    11-20-16 03:03 PM
    Yep I just tried both phones and finished the security wipe for the OG. I will keep it in a box for a while because I really like that too. Now im using the SE and it feels really great. The keyboard is exellent and totally different from the OG. Build quality is great! I dont know how deals with the reception but so far so good.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 04:11 PM
    Yep I just tried both phones and finished the security wipe for the OG. I will keep it in a box for a while because I really like that too. Now im using the SE and it feels really great. The keyboard is exellent and totally different from the OG. Build quality is great! I dont know how deals with the reception but so far so good.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure you will find something wrong with it soon enough.
    11-20-16 04:33 PM
    The camera was reinforced with a stronger metal ring or something to that extent.

The attenae reception is better.

The ergonomics (do you even know what this word means) and the keyboard are improved.

The advantages of the SE is more than just the body - the performance is the same yes if you are talking about the OS and user experience.

But the handling of the phone, the call reception, and the physical reinforcement of the camera and frame, is better.

#whatisclassic
    If that improvement is enough for you it's ok, but not for me. C'mon we re talking about 50-100 dollars more, if ergomonic for you is a heavier and taller phone it's fine! Why pay so much for the same user experience, I don't care about camera reinforcement or a Steel body, I want a better phone that cost more for something like a better ram, a better snapdragon, battery or camera. I understand that those things are enough for you. But not for me

Posted via my Passport!
    11-20-16 05:45 PM
    It's the same camera, 13 mp 2.0 f, the keyboard is smoother and?, sorry but it costs more for nothing, no better screen resolution, no better snapdragon, no better camera, no bigger ram... it only cost 50-100 dollars more thanks to its "better" and heavier Design. I understand you love SE, but accept the reality. It's the same performance that OG

Posted via my Passport!
    Other than the keyboard and the antenna you're paying for a different look. Honestly the keyboard on the SE is significantly easier to type on than the OG. I know people talk about getting use to the OG but they did a good job on the SE to make it easier to press the keys and quieter.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 07:45 PM
    I've owned both, I prefer the silver, looks great, glass screen protector sitting on it perfectly.
    Have a clear tpu case.
    People turning their heads
    11-21-16 07:31 AM
    I like OG as it is a bit more compact! The SE looks nicer though visually...My thoughts!.. I have the OG.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    11-21-16 08:31 AM
    I like OG as it is a bit more compact! The SE looks nicer though visually...My thoughts!.. I have the OG.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah true it is more compact anyway the SE looks like a very well buid phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 12:05 AM
    I say...Silver Edition.
    I own both. The SE looks and feels so much more premium.
    It's a stunning device really.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 12:20 AM
44 12