I have a question about my silver edition passport. The phones screen has a gap in between the screen and keyboard that little particles and what not can easily get in. Is that suppose to be like that or is the screen suppose to be flush with the aluminum the whole way around?

This is my first passport and can still return it if needed, please let me know.

Now that I take a better look, that gap is all the way around is that normal? Just has me worried now!

Posted via Passport SE
    08-30-15 02:45 PM
    I have a question about my silver edition passport. The phones screen has a gap in between the screen and keyboard that little particles and what not can easily get in. Is that suppose to be like that or is the screen suppose to be flush with the aluminum the whole way around?

This is my first passport and can still return it if needed, please let me know.

Now that I take a better look, that gap is all the way around is that normal? Just has me worried now!

Posted via Passport SE
    take a pic and post it, I'll let you know.
    08-30-15 02:52 PM
    Near impossible for me to get a photo of it because it's like a tiny gap around the whole screen between the aluminum

Posted via Passport SE
    08-30-15 03:15 PM
    Does the phone stay in your back pocket when you sit?
    08-30-15 03:23 PM
    Nope never, side pocket never in tight spots

None of you guys have the little gaps in between all the way around the screen? It's so small but it's there.

Posted via Passport SE
    08-30-15 03:28 PM
    Mine has a very slight gap as well, but it seems pretty normal, especially if the glass has a bevel for strength. Absolutely love this phone.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    08-30-15 03:31 PM
    Got a photo of it just trying to figure out why it's not attaching

Posted via Passport SE
    08-30-15 03:33 PM
    there are some things about the Passport Se which we also can find in the original Passport.

First : The screen is higher than the body(case). The fine thing about the Passport it has rounded edges. The SE does have sharp edges.

Silver edition Issue?-bb2.jpg

Seconde: The keyboard of the Passport fits in right ,but has light bleeding from both sides /or one and the SE has it formed in the case and that could be not fitting well, so you can have an small edge on the side next to you keyboard. It's normall,

Silver edition Issue?-img_20150828_140510.jpg

Third "The keyboard and the metal have some minimal space and both phone;s have that issue that is normal.

No worry I had contact with BlackBerry about these picture's above and it seems normal , and from 50 cm you don't see it really. But they know and if you not happy with it they change it for you in 5 days or you get a refund , all within 30 days use. A new would have the same but then not left but right or whatever.

I must say I loved the Passport but the SE is something else, better keyboard, screen look brighter and the camera is somehow different , still don't know what.

I also get a compliment from an ihpone 6 users on Saterday when he saw the screen and the new I read iin wide. He loved it and notice it was a BlackBerry. At the end he really likes the idea of the OS with gesture,swipe and also the HUB en active frames that he write himself an e-mail with the blackBerryshop URL en the Trade up URL from BlackBerry which I gave him. He gone check out to see he can trade in his iphone.
    He thanks me for showing the device and the OS and he was suprised. All in front of fishmonger on a bench eating fish and chips
    Last edited by whatsever; 08-30-15 at 03:57 PM.
    08-30-15 03:39 PM
    Silver edition Issue?-image1.jpg

That space is the problem I'm talking about and it kind of goes around the whole screen.
    08-30-15 04:45 PM
    Is that normal guys?

Posted via Passport SE
    08-30-15 09:51 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	2033 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	369042

That space is the problem I'm talking about and it kind of goes around the whole screen.
    That seems a little wide but maybe its just the camera shot. If it is uniform side to side then its probably fine. Mine has an almost imperceptible gap that can only be really seen with a magnifying glass.
    08-30-15 10:08 PM
    there are some things about the Passport Se which we also can find in the original Passport.

First : The screen is higher than the body(case). The fine thing about the Passport it has rounded edges. The SE does have sharp edges.

Name:	BB2.jpg 
Views:	2237 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	369032

Seconde: The keyboard of the Passport fits in right ,but has light bleeding from both sides /or one and the SE has it formed in the case and that could be not fitting well, so you can have an small edge on the side next to you keyboard. It's normall,

Name:	IMG_20150828_140510.jpg 
Views:	2070 
Size:	240.8 KB 
ID:	369035

Third "The keyboard and the metal have some minimal space and both phone;s have that issue that is normal.

No worry I had contact with BlackBerry about these picture's above and it seems normal , and from 50 cm you don't see it really. But they know and if you not happy with it they change it for you in 5 days or you get a refund , all within 30 days use. A new would have the same but then not left but right or whatever.

I must say I loved the Passport but the SE is something else, better keyboard, screen look brighter and the camera is somehow different , still don't know what.

I also get a compliment from an ihpone 6 users on Saterday when he saw the screen and the new I read iin wide. He loved it and notice it was a BlackBerry. At the end he really likes the idea of the OS with gesture,swipe and also the HUB en active frames that he write himself an e-mail with the blackBerryshop URL en the Trade up URL from BlackBerry which I gave him. He gone check out to see he can trade in his iphone.
    He thanks me for showing the device and the OS and he was suprised. All in front of fishmonger on a bench eating fish and chips
    I fixed the screen being a little higher at the top left edge by clamping it overnight. Perfectly flush now so you don't feel the screen when swiping down.
    08-30-15 10:11 PM
    So should I be worrying? it's only between the keyboard and the sides and I can't tell if the gaps are similar or not

Posted via Passport SE
    08-30-15 10:40 PM
    I would worry and I would worry everyday. Do an exchange now or let dust accumulate thereby voiding your warranty.

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-30-15 11:08 PM
    Wait are you being serious or?

Posted via Passport SE
    08-31-15 12:17 AM
    The gap on the Passport SE screen is normal . I have yesterday bought my device from BB Stores Dubai mall . Nothing to worry about . It is the design of the device nothing else .
    08-31-15 03:11 AM
    The gap on the Passport SE screen is normal . I have yesterday bought my device from BB Stores Dubai mall . Nothing to worry about . It is the design of the device nothing else .
    How much is it retailing for in Dubai ?
    08-31-15 03:23 AM
    I fixed the screen being a little higher at the top left edge by clamping it overnight. Perfectly flush now so you don't feel the screen when swiping down.
    I can't believe you did that,lol :-)
    08-31-15 03:25 AM
    How much is it retailing for in Dubai ?
    It is AED 1999 or USD 544 .
    08-31-15 03:32 AM
    What is performance of BB Passport, one of the friend advice me not to buy! Please suggest me!!
    08-31-15 03:39 AM
    It is AED 1999 or USD 544 .
    Wow, that's a really good price. The original is still retailing for Qr.2599/- here in Qatar, about the same as AED.
    Does it have a full English keyboard or is it English/Arabic mix ?
    08-31-15 03:43 AM
    Wow, that's a really good price. The original is still retailing for Qr.2599/- here in Qatar, about the same as AED.
    Does it have a full English keyboard or is it English/Arabic mix ?
    Indeed the pricing has been superb . Some friends complimented me yesterday Passport SE looks like a Porsche design phone . Its English / Arabic Mix key board.
    clickqass likes this.
    08-31-15 03:49 AM
    Indeed the pricing has been superb . Some friends complimented me yesterday Passport SE looks like a Porsche design phone . Its English / Arabic Mix key board.

Hey I want to buy it there at the mall. They gave you the case, charging pod, and the other full case for free?. Or is it just the phone alone?
    Also I wanted to ask if I can buy it with just English keyboard without arabic/english?
    My girlfriend went 2 days ago to see the price and I was reaaaaally surprise 2000 aed is really cheap for a passport SE. But she forgot to asked if we can have the normal keyboard. (just english)

Can you tell me?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 04:08 AM
    Hi ! there , AED 1999 is the price of the phone without any accessories . I bought the device with Arabic / English key board . Didnt ask them about this option . I suggest you to please speak to the sales consultant at BB Stores Dubai Mall on +97143253117 . The best part is the device comes with 2 YEARS WARRANTY . It is certainly value for money at this price .
    08-31-15 04:29 AM
    What is performance of BB Passport, one of the friend advice me not to buy! Please suggest me!!
    BlackBerry Passport is the best PKB device in the world. My first Passport will be 1 year old on this 25th September. Still going stronger. No issues at all. I have 3 Passports now. The latest being Silver Edition and Passport Red which I bought yesterday. Please see the attached.

Silver edition Issue?-img_20150830_135053.jpg

 Passport propelled by 10.3.2.2639
    08-31-15 04:41 AM
39 12