I currently have a LK case for my Passport SE in TPU clear. The case feels nice, but the grip on the phone leaves something to be desired. I was wondering what cases people would recommend that offer a bit more of rigid protection without adding a lot of bulk. Would someone recommend a hard shell clear case from Yaker or the Seidio SURFACE?

My price point would be $40 max, I don't want to add much bulk to the phone, and something rigid enough to mainly protect the front of the device. Would prefer clear, but not a deal breaker. Again I like my clear TPU case, but am considering another option due to the flimsiness of the lip and how well it grips the phone. Rather not have a $400+ phone ruined because the case couldn't grip the phone properly.
    04-02-16 02:48 AM
    Try the Stilgut case . It feels nice on the hands

04-02-16 06:18 AM
    Try Seidio ...grip is good and case provides excellent protection.

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    04-02-16 07:00 AM
    I picked up the Stilgut leather flip case a week ago for my Passport SE. I highly recommend this option. Good grip, flip cover folds well out of the way, good overall protection, and wake/sleep feature. Very nice.

04-02-16 08:39 AM
    Amzer pudding

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    04-02-16 10:11 AM

It slides together fit is perfect, decent protection and they come in black red, blue.

My only criticism is that the clip holster should be available in the same colors

Passport SQW100-4
    04-02-16 10:36 AM
    I picked the imak crystal case for blackberry passport silver edition, i'm waiting for one like this....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Silver Edition Case Help-79348.jpg  
    04-02-16 01:01 PM
    I just bought another genuine flex case from ebay. My one that I use broke when my nephew pick it up from its standing position and squeezed it shut shearing the little flex bit into two. Then I dropped the phone out of my jacket pocket on to concrete and the corner smashed taking all the damage and leaving my trusty PPSE perfectly untouched from the fall. So I think it proved itself nicely and I like the standing position so another 19.99 delivered sounded good to me 👍

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 01:15 PM
    The seidio, imak and stilgut cases look good. My question is which one offers the best grip? Also for the imak crystal do people use the gen 1 or gen 2?
    04-02-16 02:54 PM
    I have in other phone, HTC one m7, the imak crystal case. It's brilliant don't less the transparency in a year used only a little scratches but transmit the quality of the phone. And now I wait for my new imak case for BlackBerry Passport SE, and it's cheap awesome. When it's comes I post any photos.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 03:16 PM