02-09-15 09:02 AM
30 12
tools
    I'll trade a mint less than a month old passport for a note 4. Pm away

Posted via Passport.
    Tempting offer but not sure I'm ready to do that. If it was red I'd really think about it. Hahaha
    02-08-15 10:47 PM
    Hey Jamie Wooten,

If it's for your work and the Samy works better you should keep it.

Whatever works best is the way to go.
    I've considered selling my Note to come back to I Blackberry. The issue I'm running into in to is I run a website and a FB page and the FB page manager doesn't seem to work on BB10. Guess I'll have to stick with my Sammy for now.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    02-09-15 12:25 AM
    Nice post......
    Which display did you like OP?
    HTC m9, samsung S6 and note edge will be launching soon....
    Sure you won't be tempted again....

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    I prefer the screen of the Passport, better viewing angles and more visible under direct sunlight, much better than the Nexus 6 AMOLED screen.

Not a big fan of Samsung phones, they are just overrated to me. I was not a fan to specific mobile OS or brands, but this Blackberry starts making me a fan. =P Seriously, i like the smoothness and the gestures based on BB OS.

Well, what I mentioned in this thread was just my personal experience, not trying to bash Nexus 6 or any other devices.
    02-09-15 12:41 AM
    Oh ya, camera was one of the reasons that made me jump ship to Nexus 6. The Nexus takes faster picture than Passport, but the the noise level is worse than the Passport. Although the Passport has difficulty to get focus under low light, but once it set, it take much better picture than the Nexus 6! Now i just hope the software update could make the Passport camera focuses faster.
    Use Camera ++ it is a great solution until BlackBerry fixes the software issues with the camera!

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 12:45 AM
    Hey Jamie Wooten,

If it's for your work and the Samy works better you should keep it.

Whatever works best is the way to go.
    That's kind of what I'm thinking. I don't want to be one of those that constantly complains because it's not working for me. LOL. I still hang around to see how the OS grows and maybe one day it'll work out. Thanks for the advice!
    02-09-15 09:02 AM
30 12