I switched from passport Black to Silver and on the new Phone the signs That indicate if an email was answered or forwarded does not appear anymore. How can i fix that.
    07-05-16 09:12 PM
    Try this.
    Go to settings/accounts
    Select the account in question (email)
    Scroll down to the bottom and look for a button called 'edit folder settings'. Press it

make sure sent items folder is checked. Press save top right

In addition to this... when in hub press triple dot bottom right to got to settings for hub. Select hub management. Ensure the email account is select to be in hub or hub and separate

Hope that helps

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 09:23 PM
    It won't happen unless you setup your account as an exchange activesync email account on your Passport. If your email supports it.

My outlook account and work account support it so I have those symbols show. Other accounts do not.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 09:30 PM
    I have my emails all set up as imap. They work like a charm. Emails sent from phone show up on desktop.
    Gmail will set up automatically like that

Also have a godaddy account but pay for imap service. No issues.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 09:35 PM
    I have my emails all set up as imap. They work like a charm. Emails sent from phone show up on desktop.
    Gmail will set up automatically like that

Also have a godaddy account but pay for imap service. No issues.

Posted via CB10
    Setting up an account as imap as opposed to pop will only keep your emails synced across all devices. It also offers a few other features/benefits. Imap does not necessarily mean that you will have the forward and replied symbols next to the emails on the phone. Your email has to support active sync. This at least what I have been told.

My outlook email I can setup as imap and have the symbols appear or I can setup with imap and not have the symbols appear. I believe it's the server setting I choose.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 09:49 PM
    Both my godaddy and Gmail accounts show up as sent (check mark) in my hub. Works for my wife's Z30 and my passport.
    I set them up.. seems to work.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 10:04 PM
    I tried all the steps suggested by Adif_701 but It didn't work . I still don't have the symbols showing on the answered emails. What I found annoying is that I have 2 Passport phone's with the same software version but when I go to the configuration they have different layouts. Another interesting fact is that in one phone the server address is m.google.com and on the other imap.gmail.com. They both work fine but when I try to switch the server address they stop working. Thanks for the help.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-16 07:11 PM
    I tried all the steps suggested by Adif_701 but It didn't work . I still don't have the symbols showing on the answered emails. What I found annoying is that I have 2 Passport phone's with the same software version but when I go to the configuration they have different layouts. Another interesting fact is that in one phone the server address is m.google.com and on the other imap.gmail.com. They both work fine but when I try to switch the server address they stop working. Thanks for the help.

Posted via CB10
    When you switch server addresses you will also have to switch port settings. The reason for the different layouts is because of the server settings. I get the same thing with my outlook account. I use different outlook server, the settings look different.
    If one of the settings has the advanced option and will also have option to sync calendar, contacts, tasks, then that's the one that will give you the reply and forward markers.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-16 04:30 AM