My friend knows this because it was during a conversation with him that this idea popped up. But seriously, YEARS ago I was telling my friend how I think it would be a cool idea to make the qwerty keyboard also be touch sensitive so that it can double as the trackpad... I should have went the patent troll route and made a patent even though I don't have a business that makes phones, lol. I would have been nice though, I wouldn't gouge BB too much had they came to me to ask to use it. Samsung or Apple though, lol. Better pay up...

Edit: And this isn't the first time either. I can't seem to remember the other time but there was another idea that I thought of that years later someone actually made and it became big... If I remember what that is, I'll make a mention of it.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-03-14 01:10 AM
    Posted this idea a while back in the forums as well around the time the q10 came out, but I'm guessing this idea was in the works already at that time.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 01:14 AM
    Yah. I also had a idea. Mine was to put BB's trackpad on BT and wireless keyboards. Larger than the ones on the phones. That way you don't have to carry a mouse and keyboard.
    10-03-14 01:23 AM
    Yah. I also had a idea. Mine was to put BB's trackpad on BT and wireless keyboards. Larger than the ones on the phones. That way you don't have to carry a mouse and keyboard.
    That's pretty cool concept. Seen something like that but definitely meet as good as BlackBerry trackpad

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 11:07 AM
    You mean you want a track point but with touch?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 11:10 AM