The spring clip holster is the key part of the combo.

Posted via CB10
    Amen to that.......

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.2.1.3062
    12-09-14 06:10 PM
    It's a completely different product with a different utility. Where do I put the Passport once I put it in a nice book-like case? In my pocket? Then I can just do the same with a naked Passport and a screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    Was just about to say that thanks lol!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 06:19 PM
    As soon as Amazon carries the item, I will place my order - Seido case that is (there seems to be mixed up on what case OP has started).

Cheers

Posted via CB10 with BlackBerry PP
    Yeah I'm still sitting on a ton of credit in my account for stuff like this.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 06:20 PM
    Leather one probably fits the clip too. Damn, I have to bodge together stuff for my Z30.
    12-09-14 11:36 PM
    Wow, mine shipped already. Definitely not shopblackerry.com... lol

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully mine will ship today...I was really wanting it before the weekend.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    12-10-14 08:02 AM
    How does the spring clip /case combo work? Do u have to press a lever on the clip to release the phone or put the phone back into the clip? I want to make sure it's a smooth simple operation

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 08:50 AM
    12-10-14 09:05 AM
    OK, saved a bit with the FB10 coupon code.

If I don't like it. You can see it on the Marketplace.
    hehehe
    12-10-14 09:09 AM
    Well said animal!

It's a completely different product with a different utility. Where do I put the Passport once I put it in a nice book-like case? In my pocket? Then I can just do the same with a naked Passport and a screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 09:12 AM
    How does the spring clip /case combo work? Do u have to press a lever on the clip to release the phone or put the phone back into the clip? I want to make sure it's a smooth simple operation

Posted via CB10
    It's usually a very simple smooth action to get it in and out of the holster. You have to lift up the top spring-loaded lever a little bit to release the phone, but you get used to doing it (with the side of your index finger, while the three smaller fingers catch the back and the thumb secures the front, for example).

I've used these since the Storm (with the exception of the Z30, for which I had to get a slide down type of holster, since Seidio gave it the cold shoulder).

Posted via CB10
    Kaloni Arcidiacono likes this.
    12-10-14 10:18 AM
    When someone gets the holster, can you see how (if) it works with the Hard Shell case and let us know? I liked the Seidio combo case that I had way back, but I already have the hard shell and wouldn't mind saving some money. (Already feels like I've spent more on accessories than I did on the phone. )
    12-10-14 11:25 AM
    RE: SPRING CLIP....would love to see someone post a video once receiving it for the Passport since the top clip appears a little precarious.

Thanks!
    12-10-14 12:02 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 02:35 PM
    When someone gets the holster, can you see how (if) it works with the Hard Shell case and let us know? I liked the Seidio combo case that I had way back, but I already have the hard shell and wouldn't mind saving some money. (Already feels like I've spent more on accessories than I did on the phone. )
    Yup, I'm hoping I can keep using the hard shell... way nicer with the exposed steel sides. I'll make sure to post here once I receive mine.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 03:43 PM
    Just chatted with support...mine will not ship till tomorrow morning. They are located in Texas...slight possibility that I can get it on Friday, but doubtful.

I found the hardshell did not cuddle the phone tight enough for me so I am using a flip case tetded leather case. Definitely concur that the exposure of the steel sides made the phone have a more professional look.

On another note, I boxed up all of my accessories for my Z10, and Z30...I have so many cases, screen protectors, and other things to fill up an 8 x 12 x 6 box. too many slightly and not used accessories.
    12-10-14 04:04 PM
    It's usually a very simple smooth action to get it in and out of the holster. You have to lift up the top spring-loaded lever a little bit to release the phone, but you get used to doing it (with the side of your index finger, while the three smaller fingers catch the back and the thumb secures the front, for example).

I've used these since the Storm (with the exception of the Z30, for which I had to get a slide down type of holster, since Seidio gave it the cold shoulder).

Posted via CB10
    Is it secure: is the clip at risk of opening if it gets bumped?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    12-10-14 06:27 PM
    The spring clip would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 06:30 PM
    Fyi...if you order directly. USPS would be faster than FedEx saver. I got my shipping notice after I emailed them and it will be Monday to get the package from Texas to Georgia.

12-10-14 06:50 PM
    Is it secure: is the clip at risk of opening if it gets bumped?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Never had an issue, using various cases in my Z10 surface holster.
    12-10-14 06:51 PM
    "Posted from the Beast PP"
    12-10-14 06:56 PM
    hey there...where in GA? I live in Atlanta, ordered the combo yesterday afternoon, got notice was shipped this afternoon, arriving Monday (FedEx)

Fyi...if you order directly. USPS would be faster than FedEx saver. I got my shipping notice after I emailed them and it will be Monday to get the package from Texas to Georgia.

12-10-14 07:44 PM
    Hopefully mine will ship today...I was really wanting it before the weekend.
    Thank you for posting the discount code! I ordered today... can't wait for my surface combo to arrive.
    12-10-14 08:12 PM
    Love the coverage on it. Just wish they would have cut out the BlackBerry logo

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-10-14 08:19 PM
    Says they are out of stock shop crackberry?

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    12-10-14 08:30 PM
    Ordered.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 09:29 PM
143 1234 ...