Showed my passport to two friends today.

First one was saving for an apple 6. He was so impressed that he will definitely buy the passport instead.

Second one I demonstrated a few days ago. Impressed as he was, he went to check up YouTube videos. I saw him today and showed him my battery life. Since using it for two week, It showed average battery life of 1 day 9 hours. He is definitely buying one and selling his new iPhone 6+. His comment: "this is one amazing phone"

My Z30 is hired, my iPhone retired. BlackBerry rules the lot. Cause it's the best phone I've ever got.
    howards likes this.
    10-14-14 12:51 AM
    If they do actually buy it, that would be great. I'll show my Passport to whoever wants to see it, and of course I show my close friends because they know I love BlackBerry.

No one I know has said they want to buy one, and if they did, I think it would only be fair to let them know that this device isn't really like their iPhone or Android in terms of apps. I use mainly BBM/text/web/email/Twitter/weather, so the Passport is excellent, but for my friends that have an app for everything, I'm wary of recommending a BlackBerry as their primary device.
    thedose likes this.
    10-14-14 01:02 AM
    Excellent to hear!

#CB10 #Q10 #Darkhorse
    10-14-14 01:10 AM
    Passport is definitely the phone that will have my curiosity if I wasn't a BlackBerry user
    10-14-14 02:50 AM
    This must be a good day. I'm busy reading crackberry forums when I hear, "excuse me, is that the new BlackBerry ".

I showed it to him and he was like, wow, that screen is awesome. When I scrolled using the keypad he was like, " huh!, can I try that, this is fantastic"

He said he had always used a blackberry, but was disappointed with the legacy devices and is now using a Chinese branded android.

He is going to think about getting one for himself.

My Z30 is hired, my iPhone retired. BlackBerry rules the lot. Cause it's the best phone I've ever got.
    10-14-14 05:53 AM
    I realised that not so many people know the great features of BlackBerry smartphone
    10-14-14 07:28 AM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I think Passport IS the iconic Blackberry for the os10 era...

Showing the passport off helps convince-fullsizerender-2-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 08:32 AM
    I think Passport IS the iconic Blackberry for the os10 era...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender(2).jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	305904

Posted via CB10
    I think they hit a home run with this device. The different look of it is key yet it definitely still keeps it's distinctive BlackBerry identity. Love the initiative of the company with their thinking out of the box here.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.3.0.1418
    Niro Sri likes this.
    10-14-14 08:48 AM
    This phone just turns out to be prettier and prettier
    10-14-14 08:51 AM
    It's actually a really good looking phone in reality. Almost everyone at work has an iPhone or Galaxy S4/5 but three of them will be joining club passport :-)

I use it for a lot of work related stuff. So much so that I'm barely using my iPad Air when on the move. I just wish it had some decent BPMN app, a better office suite - I recommend WPS Office for Passport users, and I really wish it had better gDrive app for working with .gsheet files.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 09:43 AM