11-19-16 09:02 AM
50 12
tools
    Not a good investment technically but it's all about preference if you like the Original BlackBerry then yes with the Cobalt play store of course it's been enough for me but it's totally up to you

Forgiven
    11-08-16 08:33 PM
    I just did! haha
    11-08-16 09:06 PM
    Blackberry passport I always love design but some how could not buy .. until now but should I buy passport now for 200 $. Can I use it as primary device or it will become my next tablet ? Or dead investment.. ??
    I made the investment in October 2016. No regrets whatsoever. For 200$ u cannot go wrong. The best pkb out there. Nice big screen. It does what it needs to do. If you want bells and whistles none here. But again the best email out there. Decent browser. Decent camera. Only shortfall is in the app department.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 10:18 PM
    Blackberry passport I always love design but some how could not buy .. until now but should I buy passport now for 200 $. Can I use it as primary device or it will become my next tablet ? Or dead investment.. ??
    Depends for each person. I use a Passport as a primary device and I don't miss a thing. If you want it, buy it.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    11-08-16 11:51 PM
    Just get it, amazing device.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 10:54 AM
    If I had to get a new phone today, it would be another Passport. It's in a league of its own assuming you're looking for a physical keyboard.

Q10 (SQN100-3 : 10.3.2.158), Passport (SQW-100 : 10.3.2.2474)
    11-09-16 03:37 PM
    That's the one I got. It's been great.
    11-09-16 11:53 PM
    Also, kik doesn't send pictures. Apps that really on Google Play services will be a pain to deal with. Some of them just don't work.
    11-09-16 11:56 PM
    I actually got my third Passport today, a used one,but rarely used. The price is really good. Based on my usage, it is the best device ever.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 10:50 AM
    ..great device no doubt, ...not sure though I'm going to spend a couple of hundred euros today knowing that in a few months I won't be able to communicate free of charge with the rest of the world...
    11-10-16 10:56 AM
    ..great device no doubt, ...not sure though I'm going to spend a couple of hundred euros today knowing that in a few months I won't be able to communicate free of charge with the rest of the world...
    You got the point Buddy... That's a shame, such a phone deserves to be followed longer. ( Even my iPhone 5s is being updated... and apps are working perfectly...)

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 05:01 PM
    Don't. Nice phone, lot of good featuring, but ain't worth it by 2017. Not a good investment.

Posted via CB10
    I am afraid that I agree with you
    11-10-16 07:39 PM
    Currently own a classic, looking to buy a new ppse next week
    11-10-16 10:22 PM
    Just ordered a PassPort today, which is still a surprise to me too! After the keyboard on my Q10 messed up, requiring me to dig my nails between the cracks to use it, I swore i'd never buy another PKB device again. Then a week ago I suddenly became attracted to the Passport, which i'd previously hated the look of. I don't understand what happened to me! Still, the handset is free and my contract will only be for 2 years. Let's see how it goes...

Dispensed via Q10 ----{\\\\|=[
    Which passport?
    11-18-16 08:11 PM
    It's my daily driver. By far my favorite phone. I'm not in need of the apps. Life without them is well, better. WHatsapp leaving got extended to June of 2017 I believe. I use it a lot, but that alone is not enough to keep me off of it. I'm most likely gonna stock up on a couple of Passports or Porsche Designs to ensure I have a decent supply of OS10 phones. He'll there are still people using OS7 phones. If the price is right go for it.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 08:16 PM
    Should we buy blaskbery passport today on nov'16-628-tattoo2.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 08:19 PM
    It's my daily driver. By far my favorite phone. I'm not in need of the apps. Life without them is well, better. WHatsapp leaving got extended to June of 2017 I believe. I use it a lot, but that alone is not enough to keep me off of it. I'm most likely gonna stock up on a couple of Passports or Porsche Designs to ensure I have a decent supply of OS10 phones. He'll there are still people using OS7 phones. If the price is right go for it.

Posted via CB10
    What passport do you use?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 08:33 PM
    What passport do you use?

Posted via CB10
    The AT&T version going on over a year now. Zero problems.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 09:42 PM
    My only beef is a lack of choices for a good case.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 09:43 PM
    My only beef is a lack of choices for a good case.

Posted via CB10
    What's wrong with the official ones?

Posted via CB10 using Passport SE
    11-19-16 03:20 AM
    What's wrong with the official ones?

Posted via CB10 using Passport SE
    The only case I have found that fits the AT&T model is the Seido case. All the others I have found are for the SE or OG.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 07:14 AM
    The only case I have found that fits the AT&T model is the Seido case. All the others I have found are for the SE or OG.

Posted via CB10
    There's also the Bodyglove case for the AT&T model but the Seidio one seems to be the consensus choice; do you have it, any complaints / anything that makes you wish for other options?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 08:04 AM
    There's also the Bodyglove case for the AT&T model but the Seidio one seems to be the consensus choice; do you have it, any complaints / anything that makes you wish for other options?

Posted via CB10
    I don't have any real complaints with the Seidio case. It does its job well. Just never had a phone where the case options were limited. Some people may like a silicon gel case or leather wallet.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 08:29 AM
    I have the AT&T Passport. Got it new through AT&T. I've had it for 8 months now. I used Sachesi to put the latest OS on it. Works great. As far as apps are concerned, I am not particular. I use some of the stock apps that came with the phone and have downloaded a number of BlackBerry World apps as well as Amazon App Store apps. Hub is great. The OS is smooth and intuitive. If you need very specific apps to function throughout your day then don't get a Passport unless you know the Passport will run the apps you need. If you're ok with the basic call, text, email and whatever apps that work on the Passport, then consider the Passport.

I haven't been confronted with a situation in which I absolutely needed to consider getting an Android or iPhone to get an app. Passport is a very good phone.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    wbcolon and ratfinkstooley like this.
    11-19-16 08:45 AM
    Nothing can be compared to Passport. Great battery life, much better OS, wide screen for reading, work horse, hub and the sexy touch physical keyboard.

I own three Passports. The Silver passport has the best sound speaker among it.
    Should we buy blaskbery passport today on nov'16-img_20161119_225401_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    wbcolon and ratfinkstooley like this.
    11-19-16 09:02 AM
50 12