Next year? A Passport is a $200 investment. If you are right, not much is lost. In the meantime, the call quality is better. Build quality is better.

Posted via CB10
    Well it is available in lots of urban centres now. Don't need to wait next year. Quality sound is crazy
    07-14-17 11:38 AM

By next year, you'll be stuck with people asking you: why is the call quality so bad when I speak to you? You'll have to answer: it's because you're calling me on my BB10 phone
    I highly doubt this.

Unless Passport call quality is degraded on the new network we are talking about generally imperceptible differences in call quantity. No one is gonna say anything.

Get the PP
    07-15-17 03:06 AM
    I highly doubt this.

Unless Passport call quality is degraded on the new network we are talking about generally imperceptible differences in call quantity. No one is gonna say anything.

Get the PP
    Can you confirm that VoLTE does work on BB10? Because there is a very perceivable difference in call quality
    07-15-17 08:04 AM
    My regular phone is a Priv which I love.
    But I still often use my Passport at home for the things you mention as well as for browsing, music, etc.
    And every time I pick it up, I marvel at what a fantastic device it is. Brilliant screen, wonderful keyboard, superb build and above all a unique design classic.
    For the uses you mention, I'd thoroughly recommend it.
    I agree !
    07-15-17 09:06 AM
    Call and speakerphone quality on the Passport is second to none.
    07-15-17 09:56 PM
    Excellent choice for email, text and call quality
    07-15-17 10:19 PM
    Can you confirm that VoLTE does work on BB10? Because there is a very perceivable difference in call quality
    What I meant was no one is going to complain about the call quality if it doesn't support VoLTE.
    07-15-17 11:32 PM
    Hi OP
    I read a lot of comments saying that the call quality on BB10 is as good or better than their iOS or Android counterpart.

That simply isn't true

BB10 won't be getting any upgrades anymore... and carriers are launching VoLTE on a massive scale. Call quality on VoLTE are infinitely better than on a traditional cellphone and unfortunately BB10 won't be upgraded to support it.

By next year, you'll be stuck with people asking you: why is the call quality so bad when I speak to you? You'll have to answer: it's because you're calling me on my BB10 phone
    Am your new call quality will make it as good as BBP is now

Posted via Blackberry Passport silver Edition
    07-16-17 11:31 AM
    Am your new call quality will make it as good as BBP is now

Posted via Blackberry Passport silver Edition
    Actually there is a world of difference between the call quality of a standard call and a VoLTE call. If you never experienced it, you should.
    07-16-17 01:43 PM
    Well if it makes it as good as passport call quality. I'm well up for it.
    Trust me on that
    07-16-17 01:45 PM
    If it helps, just got mine and I'm extremely happy with my decision!
    07-17-17 01:59 AM
    I know that the speaker for the ear at the top of the screen is louder than most newer phones today and that can account for better call quality. It is crisp and clear.
    Also the two stereo speaker are another plus that many other phones can't compare to. Loudest I've had on a phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 06:31 AM
    Passport is one of the best smart phone choices which I have ever made. I am happy with BB 10 OS after trying most common operation systems. Not many apps for it, but there are enough effective apps to support my work!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 07:59 AM
    the call quality on the priv is pretty stellar, at least on Verizon. I like the pkb and just mine a lot over the last year + that Ive had mine. typing out emails and posts like this with the pkb have become 2nd nature. heck I even catch myself sending texts with it sometimes, though I do use the vkb for that mostly. I know the screen is wider and the battery life is better on passport but with the priv and Android, it just works. I loved bb10 but it was too much hassle to use when I switched back. up to you. bb10 was a great os and had tons of potential. not so much now
    07-17-17 08:17 AM
    What are the black edges? Case or the phone?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-17 05:06 PM
    What are the black edges? Case or part of the phone?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-17 05:07 PM
    What are the black edges? Case or part of the phone?

Posted via CB10
    It a phone case.
    08-28-17 05:11 PM
92 ... 234