thanks , for your recommend ... UNFORTUNATELY blackberry doesnt support us in Iran lol!
    10-15-17 05:35 AM
    artflow , mostly
    10-15-17 05:42 AM
    I would highly recommend the Passport as a device, it's one of the best I've ever owned and BB10 still is, by far, the best OS I have ever used despite lack of support from BB themselves. But I would absolutely encourage you to load Cobalt's Google Play solution to prolong the life and enjoyment of the device. Instructions for installation are found here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...ctions-985344/

P.S. Welcome to CrackBerry
    Mahan_01 likes this.
    10-15-17 10:29 AM
    artflow , mostly
    What's the minimum version of Android that the app supports? If it's higher than 4.3 it won't work on the Passport unfortunately.
    10-15-17 11:10 AM
    Anyone know why the hub in my SE blinking as f.., it used to be blinking just about anywhere, but now I noticed it only blinking in the hub, is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 11:12 AM
    Sure, why not. If you need apps, then pair up your Passport with a cheap Android phone. Overall you'll enjoy the PKB experience whenever you're messaging, whether email or text. Sound is the best since my old Z30, too.

Posted via CB10 from my 100-4 Passport SE
    Mahan_01 likes this.
    10-15-17 11:31 AM
    I would highly recommend the Passport as a device, it's one of the best I've ever owned and BB10 still is, by far, the best OS I have ever used despite lack of support from BB themselves. But I would absolutely encourage you to load Cobalt's Google Play solution to prolong the life and enjoyment of the device. Instructions for installation are found here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...ctions-985344/

P.S. Welcome to CrackBerry
    This doesn't work. You go to his site and it doesn't let you download the files. Says my device isn't compatible then it tells me to download their app from the apple store? I'm so confused.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 11:39 AM
    Anyone know why the hub in my SE blinking as f.., it used to be blinking just about anywhere, but now I noticed it only blinking in the hub, is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Do you have Face10 installed? That is a known problem and can be solved by uninstalling it, then installing again.
    10-15-17 11:43 AM
    This doesn't work. You go to his site and it doesn't let you download the files. Says my device isn't compatible then it tells me to download their app from the apple store? I'm so confused.

Posted via CB10
    Try downloading them from your PC.
    10-15-17 11:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    You need to download the zips to your PC or Mac first. Then hook your PP via USB, let your computer find your drives and then drag and drop the files onto your device (I use Device > Misc > Android > Android Install, you can use what ever file you like but make sure you can find it through File Manager first). Then unpack and install the files from there in the order that Cobalt instructs on the website.
    10-15-17 11:52 AM
    You need to download the zips to your PC or Mac first. Then hook your PP via USB, let your computer find your drives and then drag and drop the files onto your device (I use Device > Misc > Android > Android Install, you can use what ever file you like but make sure you can find it through File Manager first). Then unpack and install the files from there in the order that Cobalt instructs on the website.
    This looks like a lot of work. The only think I need really is whatspp and I just downloaded a whatspp apk right to my passport and it's running the android version great.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 12:04 PM
    This looks like a lot of work. The only think I need really is whatspp and I just downloaded a whatspp apk right to my passport and it's running the android version great.

Posted via CB10
    It really isn't that big a deal, I've done it on 4 devices and it's much easier and a lot less work than it looks. Besides, the download also includes a patch you can use when apps start to age. Having Google Play does open up a whole new world to you; recently my banking app was suddenly unsupported and I downloaded the Android version that looks and works much better than the native BlackBerry version ever did. It's not just about new apps for me, but finding better apps as alternatives to the ones I already have.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 12:19 PM
    the android version of whatsapp is ugly, misbehaves, crashes, and doesnt integrate with the hub. fuhgeddabouttit. i hope they find the money to pay a dev the hour or two its gonna take to keep the bb10 version going, otherwise, i'm out.

Posted via CBX
    10-15-17 01:24 PM
    the android version of whatsapp is ugly, misbehaves, crashes, and doesnt integrate with the hub. fuhgeddabouttit. i hope they find the money to pay a dev the hour or two its gonna take to keep the bb10 version going, otherwise, i'm out.

Posted via CBX
    It's not a public API.
    10-15-17 01:28 PM

Posted via CBX
    Mine works fine. No issues at all. Don't let the door his your *** on the way out cause there won't be a bb10 version of the app

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 02:14 PM
    there is a working version. why not leave at that.

Posted via CBX
    10-15-17 02:52 PM
    Do you have Face10 installed? That is a known problem and can be solved by uninstalling it, then installing again.
    Yes I do have face10, I'll try it out, thanks for the tip.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 03:29 PM
    Hi guys . what do you think of buying a bb passport now? actually the main reason that i wanna buy a BB is because its not android or IOS,,, i just wanna experience something different and I DON'T use any social media! ( dont judge , im not 100yrs!)
    i just want to have a unique phone(not android or ios) BUT my use my phone mostly for music , AND i draw pictures with my phone so i need a wide and high quality screen ! is passport OK for me?(cuz passport's screen is like a square)
    and finally how long do you think bb supports bb OS?

Thanks for reading!
    First, when you say "Now," is that You're now or my now?
    The way you describe it... you don't need a phone at all.
    Toys R Us have some great media players and you can get an etch-a-sketch with a built in editor.
    some velcro and duct tape and hold on tight. You just gave "different" a whole new meaning.
    (and I know a bit about differen!.)

Now, you just need to dust off that old answering machine at home and with all the money you saved you could buy something like a...... Blackberry Passport.

(ya may want to update the greeting on the answering machine!)
    10-15-17 06:55 PM
    I had a few passports over the last bit. black, red, and SE. I loved them! it just became a big slow. I went to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and I still miss the OS, but jeez I didn't know how much I was sacrificing. I love the form factor and the red is still my favorite design but I don't think I could go back.
    10-16-17 05:21 PM
    wow!!!
    10-17-17 05:14 AM
    Tnq so much!
    10-17-17 05:16 AM
46 12