11-29-17 12:17 PM
188 ... 678
tools
    Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 08:16 AM
    I have three. Living Kardashian style.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    06-21-17 05:32 PM
    Can't delete the Passport.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    06-21-17 05:33 PM
    I was Andriod Samson and Moto user for past three yrs prior that Nokia. but last month I buy BlackBerry Passport and very happy with large screen and keyboard. I feel good things are getting to and end in today's busy world.
    I am afraid to shift to PREV or BBNOTE as it start using apps from Andriod store which app usually has performance issues or security concerns.
    Before making decision better to watch review videos and comparison what you are looking for. Also visit discussion forum for leaving passport for keynote or Prev

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 02:14 AM
    Like most have said on here, it depends on what you use it for. I have the dtek50 and I put my Sim back in my Passport just to test my network because it was running super slow on my dtek, and my Sim has been in my Passport ever since. It's just something about the wide screen, comfortable wide keyboard, loud speakers, and bb10 itself that makes it hard to put down. I only use probably 2 android apps on here, the rest are native so no big deal to me. I think I'm going to upgrade the dtek50 to the 60 and give it a shot, but my Passport I still will use until it dies (or I die, whatever comes first lol). I was considering the KEYone but I think I'll try to find a Silver Edition Passport to go with my red instead.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 03:01 PM
    Watch this

****Berry
    bakron1 and Judyam like this.
    06-23-17 10:55 AM
    I'd say go for it , I plan to! According to the YouTube BB10 experts , should be good for another year at least.
    BTST , I'd advise against BlackBerry Android phones. First, because BB announced that the Priv wasn't getting Nougat; e.g. only a single update. Unless you want a physical keyboard, most other Android OEMS are good for 2 updates. Second, most of the BB Android software is available in the Play Store.
    With BB10, if you aren't heavily into games, media and social media and are willing to do work around , go for it! I'd advise staying with native apps where possible.
    10-17-17 06:15 PM
    I just picked up a passport (accessories included) on ebay for 130. Go for it!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-17 07:15 PM
    I just picked up a passport (accessories included) on ebay for 130. Go for it!

Posted via CB10
    OG passport or silver? I got the silver for 200. I like the curved edges. I owned the black passport love it but the corners tend to **** in to your palms

Posted via CB10
    10-17-17 07:55 PM
    OG passport or silver? I got the silver for 200. I like the curved edges. I owned the black passport love it but the corners tend to **** in to your palms

Posted via CB10
    OG.....I was watching a silver pp but didn't put a bid in. The auction ended at 177, phone only.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-17 11:14 PM
    Just got a sealed Passport. It's an import from the Middle East, all the accessories included, the phone was brand new. Got it for around 155USD, if your work involves a lot of typing, little or no social media, you're not into games, you'd be using the BlackBerry Passport as your secondary device. Or Primary device just for making calls and replying texts, go for it.

Also, as you use the phone, you'd start loving it. Go through the forums, install Cobalt's Playstore, and you'd mostly be able to do everything. But remember, this phone has it's limitations. If you really feel that you'd be fine with petty app issues, and tweaking your phone here and there to install some apps. This device is great!!
    11-29-17 09:58 AM
    Same here, got my passport about a month ago and enjoying it so far. I don't Use Facebook, twatter and have installed cobalts playstore to use a few apps but mostly use firefox when online. The phone looks and works great for everything I need and sorry I never purchased earlier. If I have any spare cash after Christmas I may try and get the se.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-17 10:33 AM
    Just buy one Silver Edition
    It's wonderfull

Posted via CB10
    11-29-17 12:17 PM
188 ... 678