A known electronic store in Holland & Belgium named Coolblue has the Passport advertised on their site for several months. Yesterday a review appeared (the only one) of a user who has a test/demonstration device for several weeks now. His comments about the Passport are VERY positive. In a nutshell, he says he is completely blown away by the device, he finds it awesome and that it breaks with normal trends. At first he had his doubts about the device but after using it a few days he says he cannot imagine being without it. My apologies for not being a native English speaker but I hope you get the picture. There are more details in his short review but I'm not going to mention them all.

Reviews over de BlackBerry Passport - Pagina 1 - Gesorteerd op meest populaire - PDAshop.be
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 09-17-14 at 06:45 PM.
    09-17-14 06:31 PM
    Thanks for the share bro!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 06:46 PM
    Here is an English translation via Google Translate:

I have the Passport now several weeks (demonstration / test device) and really am completely overwhelmed by machine. I must admit that the exceptional size me first to doubt this. But after a few days I can not live without. This is also the first device on which the new BlackBerry 10 OS (now version 10.3) fully comes into its own. Installing Android apps is easy with the included Amazon app store. So I have my bank apps, Instagram Vivino and installed with a few clicks.

Well, and that screen: what a clear picture. The square format is ideal for email, Whatsapp / BBM, Calendar, etc. Very fast processor ensures that everything is functioning smoothly. And with the large battery is a day of hard work without any problems.

Finally, BlackBerry camera and speakers underway. Together, this makes the Passport is what puts BlackBerry back on smartphone market. No longer as a leader, because for many people, Apple / Android standard. However, as the most innovative and reliable provider.
    09-17-14 07:08 PM
    Thanks man! Nice to see some Passport love in Dutch

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 08:01 PM
    $$$$ as the most innovative and reliable provider. $$$$
    09-17-14 08:19 PM
    I could have provided the Google translation but it was way past my bedtime so I did a quick version. I have to add that the 2 only negative points he sees was a) the size may not fit every pocket b) holding the phone to your ear to make a phone call looks awkward. Personally, I don't consider these as real negative cause a) wear clothing with bigger pockets or put it in a small pouch or so and b) get a wireless stereo bluetooth set

Anyway, thanks BrizzadMan for the Google translation (it still has translation flaws) cause I had to go to bed last night so I did all in a hurry. There is a part you didn't translate so I'm doing it now: Insane device , completely out of the normal paths ! That is his headline of his review and as a closer he also recommends the Passport for 100% to other people.
    09-18-14 12:38 PM