Hi All, I'm in Canada and thinkig of getting a BB Passport. Anyone has an experience with Shop Blackberry store?
    I'm trying to figure the total cost but looks like they will not calculate the total cost if you don't fill all the payment/shipping form. Are they shipping from Canada? any tariff charges? any additional charges apart from GST? The price is higher if you select "Canada". Does that reflect the exchange rate? or they charge the Canadians more? Their help line doesn't answer.
    03-13-16 05:56 PM
    When I bought mine from Shop BlackBerry it was price plus shipping plus taxes.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 06:23 PM
    I ordered a Z30 from shop BlackBerry Canada, the cost was phone+tax and shipping. Although I wasn't charged duty fees, there's always a chance of paying duty when ordering from the USA. I have been charged duty before buying items from the USA. Maybe call shop BlackBerry Canada and ask them if there is a fee. There are two alternatives blueshop.ca ships from Quebec or staples.ca.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 06:27 PM
    Hi All, I'm in Canada and thinkig of getting a BB Passport. Anyone has an experience with Shop Blackberry store?
    I'm trying to figure the total cost but looks like they will not calculate the total cost if you don't fill all the payment/shipping form. Are they shipping from Canada? any tariff charges? any additional charges apart from GST? The price is higher if you select "Canada". Does that reflect the exchange rate? or they charge the Canadians more? Their help line doesn't answer.
    There are NO duty or tariff fees if you order from the SB Canada website. PST and GST do apply, of course. Canadian prices are MUCH higher due to the exchange rate. By the way, you can fill out the entire form to get the total cost WITHOUT actually having to pay. Just cancel before submitting your credit card info.
    03-13-16 08:20 PM
    I got mine from Shop Crackberry, very nice people to deal with!
    03-14-16 12:33 AM
    I tried to buy from them and had very poor response. Ended up buying from Amazon CA. Much better.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 01:55 AM
    I got my SE from shopblackberry Canada. Ordered Monday morning and it arrived the next day before noon to the house.

I've ordered a few things from them... no problems ever.

Make sure you are on the Canadian site.

Chris - Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 10:20 PM
    Isn't the shipping free now?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-14-16 10:24 PM
    Mine was, but not sure if it was a special.

Chris - Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 10:32 PM
    ...Are they shipping from Canada? any tariff charges? any additional charges apart from GST? The price is higher if you select "Canada". Does that reflect the exchange rate? or they charge the Canadians more? Their help line doesn't answer.
    My Shopblackberry Canada have always shipped from Canada so there is no exchange rate stuff. No brokers either. Just GST and maybe shipping. All in CND$

Chris - Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 10:35 PM
    I live in Canada and there have been times when I've ordered from Shop BlackBerry and it came from Indiana, but most recently, my SE came from Ontario.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 08:55 AM