Hi Everyone

Does someone perhaps have a 100 usd off code that they would be willing to share towards the purchase of a new passport?

Thanks again!
    Andy
    06-26-15 05:19 PM
    damn u missed the big sale then. Passport where going for 380 with cases and accessories
    06-26-15 05:25 PM
    Oh man when did this happen? Didn't realize there was a big sale

Andy
    06-26-15 05:43 PM
    It was a very brief flash sale. Based on my purchase experience and some news sources. It was supposed to be a 40% off promotion on accessories only. They accidently discounted all the "Bundles" while leaving the phone regular price. Forgetting to realise that the phone does come with the bundles. It was cheaper to get the bundle then it was to buy the phone itself. I heard the fiasco started at midnight and by 2am, all the online inventory for the passport bundles got sold out. then by 4am, all the online inventory bundles for the classic and leap became sold out. By the beginning of the business morning, Blackberry took it all down immediately and made the correction which was meant to 40% off accessories only. I was contemplating that night either to get one or not, my friend told me to jump on it even though I was skeptical and it is a real good thing I did and still a very happy with my new passport
    06-26-15 10:07 PM
    It was a very brief flash sale. Based on my purchase experience and some news sources. They had a promotion that was supposed to be 40% off on blackberry accessories only. They accidently discounted all the "Bundles" while leaving the phone regular price. Forgetting to realise that the phone does come with the bundles. It was cheaper to get the bundle then it was to buy the phone itself. I heard the fiasco started at midnight and by 2am, all the online inventory for the passport bundles got sold out. then by 4am, all the online inventory bundles for the classic and leap became sold out. By the beginning of the business morning, Blackberry took it all down immediately and made the correction which was meant to 40% off accessories only. I was contemplating that night either to get one or not, my friend told me to jump on it even though I was skeptical and it is a real good thing I did and still a very happy with my new passport
    Sneaky Sneaky. Love it.

Posted via my awesome Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680 with T-Mobile Unlimited Data
    06-26-15 10:12 PM
    Shame it was so fast.
    40 % off. That's a great deal.

It was a very brief flash sale. Based on my purchase experience and some news sources. It was supposed to be a 40% off promotion on accessories only. They accidently discounted all the "Bundles" while leaving the phone regular price. Forgetting to realise that the phone does come with the bundles. It was cheaper to get the bundle then it was to buy the phone itself. I heard the fiasco started at midnight and by 2am, all the online inventory for the passport bundles got sold out. then by 4am, all the online inventory bundles for the classic and leap became sold out. By the beginning of the business morning, Blackberry took it all down immediately and made the correction which was meant to 40% off accessories only. I was contemplating that night either to get one or not, my friend told me to jump on it even though I was skeptical and it is a real good thing I did and still a very happy with my new passport
    06-27-15 02:11 PM
    Nice catch, noticed it too but didnt need another one, but thought about it lol

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-27-15 02:22 PM
    Shame it didn't make it to this forum.

Nice catch, noticed it too but didnt need another one, but thought about it lol

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-27-15 02:43 PM