What is the link to the site?

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    10-01-14 03:24 PM
    Ditto, was also signed up for an email alert, and never received any alerts from them. Really sad, was hoping to get a notice early this morning and be able to order immediately. Pouting now...
    Now my wife wants one! That's not such a bad thing but that means me having to check Shop BlackBerry as often as I can during the course of a day as I can't rely on email updates.
    10-01-14 03:30 PM
    People that are on backorder, what does the order tracking show for you? Got in on the morning order today but then got the backorder email...

Card is pending charge for full amount (not sure if it is just a preauthorization for the full amount or what) and when I track the order it says boxed shipment.
    KenFletch likes this.
    10-01-14 03:31 PM
    the current order tracking shows as a boxed shipment , i ordered today morning. I also received the back order email and my card charged for pre-authorization. Hopefully it ships on Oct 6th or maybe earlier if there is a miracle
    10-01-14 03:34 PM
    So if I ordered it on Sept 26th I can expect it on to be shipped by Amazon on the 6th?
    10-01-14 04:49 PM
  6. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Sounds like October 6 many will receive their passports...first come first order priority.....

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:00 PM
    So if I ordered it on Sept 26th I can expect it on to be shipped by Amazon on the 6th?
    No idea about Amazon. but as it's BlackBerry themselves who are selling the device there then it's a safe bet it's being shipped from the same warehouse Shop BlackBerry is shipping from. I would suggest the shipping dates would be the same too.
    10-01-14 06:08 PM
    Please someone post the addresses of this site you are purchasing from.

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    10-01-14 09:46 PM
    Kinda let down by the whole ShopBlackBerry experience.. I ordered on launch day, and to be put on a two week back order, hurts to say the least.
    You're upset that you missed the boat on getting your order in before other people and it sold out before you submitted your order? Yep, totally BlackBerry's fault for having such a hot selling phone.

Remember that BlackBerry didn't make a crazy amount of stock because they didn't want to have another Z10 fiasco.

I hope you get your phone soon, but you shouldn't be upset at the company over your experience.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    10-01-14 10:26 PM
34 12